Yellow Bullet Forums banner
76761 - 76780 of 77397 Posts

·
Confused Racer
42,676 Posts
the e450 are v10 gas and have been pretty good they got rid of the diesels in the fleet except the transits. Love the cooler in front of the fuel filter on them......

·
Registered
17,169 Posts
Cool vid. Curtis Turner, Joe Weatherly, Tim Flock. And oh yeah...those 57 chevys were fast...NOT!! :ROFLMAO: :LOL: 🏁🖕
Who won the 1957 Daytona Grand National Race? You do realize that the convertible race was for slower cars don't you? LMFAO!!!, and what was the qualifying speeds for the GM's for the Grand National Race? I'll wait................🤣

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
Who won the 1957 Daytona Grand National Race? You do realize that the convertible race was for slower cars don't you? LMFAO!!!, and what was the qualifying speeds for the GM's for the Grand National Race? I'll wait................🤣
Haven't a clue. But the Fords and Mercs kicked ass on this day.

·
SHERIFF
13,478 Posts
I have ford transit. Over 100,000 no brakes or in fact any repairs other than gel cell batteries
Ford Transit Problems
2. Premature Brake Wear
During our research, we encountered multiple complaints about the Ford Transit’s brakes. Owners appear to be dissatisfied with the Transit’s brakes’ durability, especially the rear brakes.
Brett MorrillDecember 16, 2020
Brakes are BRUTAL I’m on my 6 th set in 60000 Mike’s specifically the passenger rear inside pad. Have had caliper changed twice , abs sensor rotors ets. Still getting 3 to 5 thousand miles out of a set nobody knows what’s wring

Randall M.April 10, 2020
The ford transit rear brake problem is that it sometimes doesn't work.

Your full of crap....

·
Registered
15,922 Posts
Ford Transit Problems
2. Premature Brake Wear
During our research, we encountered multiple complaints about the Ford Transit’s brakes. Owners appear to be dissatisfied with the Transit’s brakes’ durability, especially the rear brakes.
Brett MorrillDecember 16, 2020
Brakes are BRUTAL I’m on my 6 th set in 60000 Mike’s specifically the passenger rear inside pad. Have had caliper changed twice , abs sensor rotors ets. Still getting 3 to 5 thousand miles out of a set nobody knows what’s wring

Randall M.April 10, 2020
The ford transit rear brake problem is that it sometimes doesn't work.

Your full of crap....
Fuck off gary. I own it and drive it. No brakes replaced. I dont give a shit what those other yoyos do. This van has been trouble free. Other than gel cell batteries which are under driver seat.

·
SHERIFF
13,478 Posts
Fuck off gary. I own it and drive it. No brakes replaced. I dont give a shit what those other yoyos do. This van has been trouble free. Other than gel cell batteries which are under driver seat.
Yes you got the special one from Ford ,thats right...Your full of shit

·
TEAM CARB
47,746 Posts
Great. What else are you holding back?

·
SHERIFF
13,478 Posts
I work on a fleet of them for an HVAC company but I have no clue...Ya trouble free...That's why they are switching them all out for the Nissan's.... 🤪

76761 - 76780 of 77397 Posts