Yellow Bullet Forums banner
76721 - 76740 of 91940 Posts

·
Confused Racer
43,997 Posts
Dont you have a grenaded LS to fix or something with the bowtie that fell off??
actually been working on junk fords this week. Thank god for them it pays me to buy good stuff like Chevy's and Mopar's.

E450 dual wheel chassis have to be the biggest garbage pits out there. Oh wait i did a transit yesterday that's right up there.

Reactions: ski cat

·
Registered
22,492 Posts
actually been working on junk fords this week. Thank god for them it pays me to buy good stuff like Chevy's and Mopar's.

E450 dual wheel chassis have to be the biggest garbage pits out there. Oh wait i did a transit yesterday that's right up there.
Funny. More people buying fords for you to do maintenance on and line your pockets. No one driving chebbies. Seems normal.

·
Confused Racer
43,997 Posts
Funny. More people buying fords for you to do maintenance on and line your pockets. No one driving chebbies. Seems normal.
ford can't make 14K without needing brakes and rotors all the way around, GM and the MB goes 40K. you tell me.....

·
Confused Racer
43,997 Posts
How about those Transits need rear brake 2-1 than the fronts.... 🤣 🤣 🤣
and what fun that rear caliper is to turn in!!! oh wait i have to pull the axles and use one time use bolts to put rotors on. I actually feel bad for the customer

76721 - 76740 of 91940 Posts