Yellow Bullet Forums banner
76721 - 76740 of 77397 Posts

·
Confused Racer
42,676 Posts
Dont you have a grenaded LS to fix or something with the bowtie that fell off??
actually been working on junk fords this week. Thank god for them it pays me to buy good stuff like Chevy's and Mopar's.

E450 dual wheel chassis have to be the biggest garbage pits out there. Oh wait i did a transit yesterday that's right up there.

·
Registered
15,922 Posts
actually been working on junk fords this week. Thank god for them it pays me to buy good stuff like Chevy's and Mopar's.

E450 dual wheel chassis have to be the biggest garbage pits out there. Oh wait i did a transit yesterday that's right up there.
Funny. More people buying fords for you to do maintenance on and line your pockets. No one driving chebbies. Seems normal.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
what???? did you ever look at a convo pro? nothing is like a motor wheel fly to this day. Bogart makes a flat copy but its not magnesium
Yeah, I own them. Not up on the motor wheel fly though. Arrow I had may have had a set, guy said they were magnesium.

·
Confused Racer
42,676 Posts
Funny. More people buying fords for you to do maintenance on and line your pockets. No one driving chebbies. Seems normal.
ford can't make 14K without needing brakes and rotors all the way around, GM and the MB goes 40K. you tell me.....

76721 - 76740 of 77397 Posts