Yellow Bullet Forums banner
76681 - 76700 of 91940 Posts

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
LMMFAO!!!!!! Start drinking early? So your telling me that your non- factory 302 1967 mustang with aftermarket intake and carb headers and gears beat up on a stock 340 Cuda and “ hung with “ a Buick GS 455 ? I call bullshit………. I pounded the crap out of 67 Fairlane that had done the same thing as you ,with a 66 Impala stock 350 taken out of 72 Impala and a 4 speed, that’s all I needed to know Fords aren’t for me…………You ever drive a Buick GS 455 stage 1? I have………… I doubt you “ hung with him “ ;)
LMAO "non factory 302" it was a stock 2 barrel 302 out of a 1971 whatever.
The buick was originally a GS350 that he put a buick 455 in. I don't know what performance level it was but I think his 350 ran better. Plus he had like 6 kids in it when I raced him lol! True story...it was for sale a day later. The 340 cuda was a a factory 340 deal. But was a smogger era motor. 73 maybe? Either way I hurt their feelings.

·
Señor Member
39,595 Posts
In high school I had a 67 mustang with 302-2v. got my ass kicked until I put a 4v headers, dual point, and gears I pulled from a junkyard torino. Even with the stock cam, I beat my buddy's 340 cuda, and hung with a 455 buick GS (which he put up for sale soon after lol!). One of my other friends had a 327 camaro that I couldn't beat. But after I switched to a windsor with C9 heads and crane used hydro cam (with lifters from another engine) I made short work of him too ;)
Smile Happy Adaptation Wrinkle Fun

Plant Gesture Tree News Screenshot

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: GARYB69Z and RFC

·
Señor Member
39,595 Posts
Glad to hear you're alright. Hopefully things get better for you & yours.

2021 wasn't the worst but easily is the second worst. 2022 isn't starting off well as I had to enter my wife back into the hospital today for Post-COVID symptoms. She will be going to rehab after her hospital stay. The worst part of it was an absolute cunt of a doctor that said all her symptoms were in her head.

I have FAR too many things to take care of than arguing here.
Sorry to hear bro. Hope she gets well soon.

76681 - 76700 of 91940 Posts