Yellow Bullet Forums banner
65681 - 65700 of 66046 Posts

·
Registered
16,914 Posts
Holley was a separate entity. Ofcourse they didnt say it was ford you goof. However they did work together on it and other than henry saying it himself no way to know. It debuted on 57 tbird ffs. Ofcourse they were working together on it. Otherwise it would have cam e on pos chevy.
Great....great.....
Oh wait, there is one little problem, you have PROOF. Just what you say 🤣
But again, they DID come on GM cars a little later. Why in the world would Ford develop this badass carb and let GM use it?
I'm guessing you Googled your ass off, and couldn't find jack shit to provide proof of Ford having done any work on it......... 🤣

·
SHERIFF
11,844 Posts
Fuck me if a 455 cant beat a 302 smog engine may as well pack it in. You retards forgot the jist of my comment tho which is normal for nut hugging bowtie ball suckers. The point was” it was fords return to nimble light cars that progressed into the second hp pony wars with the 5 litres. Which the m2 started. In the mist of the energy crisis.
Who's comparing a455 to a302?

·
Registered
13,870 Posts
The 74 was a pos and barely if any faster than 78,79,80,81. If even faster at all. Even if i gove you the 245 hp over 175 whats that a tenth? Maybe two? I unhooked the smog pump and recurved the distributor still couldn’t hit high 14’s. As I stated my cougar ran 14.9 kill any stockish cowmaros easily.

·
SHERIFF
11,844 Posts
The 74 was a pos and barely if any faster than 78,79,80,81. If even faster at all. Even if i gove you the 245 hp over 175 whats that a tenth? Maybe two? I unhooked the smog pump and recurved the distributor still couldn’t hit high 14’s. As I stated my cougar ran 14.9 kill any stockish cowmaros easily.
So I will remove the smog pump and recurve the distributor in the Z and kill the Cougar.... 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
16,914 Posts
70HP is only worth a tenth? 🤣
The lengths you go to with your bullshit never cease to amaze me

65681 - 65700 of 66046 Posts