Yellow Bullet Forums banner
58601 - 58620 of 59122 Posts

·
Registered
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58,603 ·
Mr. Gumsprocket would be proud. I ate dinner last night watching this video. 👇

While the host gets off on tangents a bit here and there I still learned a lot about a car I always dug back in the day. Wish I could own one.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Back in the day Tornado's were fairly popular for moving float planes around. A couple small modifications and your good to go....

float plane.jpg

·
Registered
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58,609 ·
I was always a Riviera guy
I liked the Rivi’s too but that FWD Toronado was pretty breakthrough.

See this is what I mean about GM. They were great back in the day. They had five unique divisions bringing all sorts of interesting variety.

What do you have now? If they even had the balls to do a Toronado it ain’t gonna be no Old because Olds ain’t no more.

It might be a Buick with a ho hum bread and butter driveline waaaay over styled of course because GM is out to lunch on styling anymore.

In my opinion the last cool GM product that I would spend my own money to own would be the Caddy XLR. That was cool.

XLR has Caddy style, Caddy power and Caddy exclusively.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
View attachment 265401

Hey check this out,a strong running BBF ,Run's low 9's in a Torino,Notice no aftermarket Stuff here....
I know of some all iron factory casting BBF's that are over 900hp NA. No fancy shit port plates either. That'll put her in the low 9's in that heavy-weight torino. Let's see your factory casting 900hp BBC's.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Mr. Gumsprocket would be proud. I ate dinner last night watching this video. 👇

While the host gets off on tangents a bit here and there I still learned a lot about a car I always dug back in the day. Wish I could own one.

Puke! Those cars were hideous. Nice mechanical layout, but styling was right out of the toilet

58601 - 58620 of 59122 Posts