Yellow Bullet Forums banner

53281 - 53300 of 53928 Posts

Registered
While you're at it, let's make sure the GM gets a non production block so they both run 588ci too. You know, if you want it even and all.....
So you're saying the factory BBC blocks aren't up to it and they need a non production block but the BBC is the greatest!!

SHERIFF
I am a Joke
Says me the guy who's 466 BBF Mustang only run 12.50's
Nice tip I got today..$1.00 :love:
I love working at Wendy's
I give dumb people a new meaning
I'm pretty sure I am a dummy that's the only logical explanation!!
I don't need to know that but i believe I am the dumbest on Y/B!!
True,Waitressing is hard work..
Hey guys ,Burger King called,should I make the jump over?
PM if your looking for a waitress at your next catered event!!
Being a busboy is also hard work..
So you're saying I am dumb?..I agree
It wasn't me that was running 12's that's for dam sure
True,I am making $13.50 an hour

Obese GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY356 200

Registered
I see the FORD vs the World pissing contest is still alive and well. It's a good thing there is a micro-chip shortage, at least they (Ford) aren't building and shipping complete and utter shit for a while.

Registered
FWIW i'm pretty sure i've read it somewhere before or i wouldn't have said anything about it!! IIRC it was in a Engine Masters Magazine when they were still being published so i'm pretty sure there's proof of it out there no matter what you think!!So if i find it i'll let you know will you believe it then or say it was made up?
I'm not like some of you guys. I like to see PROOF. And when I actually see PROOF, I'm good with it.
My uncle used to tell me his Nova could do the old coke can wheelie deal, had people trying to grab $50 bills off the dash, you know, the old fables. There's a REASON I want to see proof. Stories change a lot over the years.....

Registered
So you're saying the factory BBC blocks aren't up to it and they need a non production block but the BBC is the greatest!!
1. I've never said the BBC is the greatest. Just another bullshit story you guys pretend
2. The factory BBC's (the old tall decks anyhow) could go to 511'ish as the max. Neither myself or anybody else is trying to pretend otherwise or that it's invincible.
3. Like I said though, if you're going to start allowing non stock stuff because one design wasn't up to snuff from the factory, then by all means we may as well let aftermarket blocks and the ci battle can be put to rest.

53281 - 53300 of 53928 Posts