Yellow Bullet Forums banner

53261 - 53280 of 53928 Posts

·
Registered
12,156 Posts
Sorry, I am a Ford guy through and through, but the Transit is trash, I don't care how many they sell. Pain in the ass to work on. I have seen some with well over 200k miles on them, but still, what a mistake.
Just my opinion, which is worth as much as anyone of you paid for it...
I own a transit van. Very good vehicle for its purpose. Works really well.

·
Registered
24,097 Posts
That's up to you. There's just one problem.....
You're not believing them though. No proof they have ever said that has been shown. You're believing a guy that's been caught lying, tell you they said that.
FWIW i'm pretty sure i've read it somewhere before or i wouldn't have said anything about it!! IIRC it was in a Engine Masters Magazine when they were still being published so i'm pretty sure there's proof of it out there no matter what you think!!So if i find it i'll let you know will you believe it then or say it was made up?

·
Registered
24,097 Posts
Go to a race track this weekend and show me how many Coyotes are kicking LS ass....Then report back..EMC fool
That's your comeback what a Joke you want to see a fool look in the mirror LMFAO!!When you are proven wrong just admit to it Mr.Know It All!!I wasn't talking about the racetrack dumb ass learn to keep up!!If those EMC Modular engines would have been in a car at the track i guess you think they wouldn't have beat the LS stuff that lost to them!!

·
Registered
24,097 Posts
No I am exposing what a bag of shit you are..So a built 351 Cleveland runs the same as a mildly built 302..That's pretty embarrassing don't ya think dumbo..
Says the guy who's Supercharged 5.0 Mustang only ran 12.50's talk about being a bag of shit look in the mirror!!So tell me how built this 351 Cleveland was Mr.Know it all who doesn't know shit?

53261 - 53280 of 53928 Posts