Yellow Bullet Forums banner

53241 - 53260 of 53928 Posts

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53,244 ·

Next Ford will ignite the “van craze” all over again. Oh wait they already did. Transit the most popular van in North America! Woot woot!!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
View attachment 255926
Next Ford will ignite the “van craze” all over again. Oh wait they already did. Transit the most popular van in North America! Woot woot!!
View attachment 255926
Sorry, I am a Ford guy through and through, but the Transit is trash, I don't care how many they sell. Pain in the ass to work on. I have seen some with well over 200k miles on them, but still, what a mistake.
Just my opinion, which is worth as much as anyone of you paid for it...

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53,247 ·
Sorry, I am a Ford guy through and through, but the Transit is trash, I don't care how many they sell. Pain in the ass to work on. I have seen some with well over 200k miles on them, but still, what a mistake.
Just my opinion, which is worth as much as anyone of you paid for it...
I don’t know either way whether or not Transits are “hard to work on”. I hate working on anything anymore.

Where the Transit shines is interior volume and relative fuel efficiency.

Go out to any housing project or large construction site. If it’s not an F150 or Super Duty pulling a heavy trailer it’s a Transit van that contains a workshop for the tradesmen.

Like I said I wouldn’t have any idea one way or the other as to the difficulty in working on them. What I have observed is the popularity and flexibility Transits offer the people that work “out of them”.

Take that ☝for what it’s worth as well.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I don’t know either way whether or not Transits are “hard to work on”. I hate working on anything anymore.

Where the Transit shines is interior volume and relative fuel efficiency.

Go out to any housing project or large construction site. If it’s not an F150 or Super Duty pulling a heavy trailer it’s a Transit van that contains a workshop for the tradesmen.

Like I said I wouldn’t have any idea one way or the other as to the difficulty in working on them. What I have observed is the popularity and flexibility Transits offer the people that work “out of them”.

Take that ☝for what it’s worth as well.
I don't dispute what you say. I am just not a fan is all. I miss the old Econoline. Lol

·
Señor Member
36,524 Posts

·
Señor Member
36,524 Posts
Now yer king needs a super charger to keep up to a 302 😂🤭😂😭
Yeah.

480 HP...and can just barely squeak by a Tesla Model 3.

\\

🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Señor Member
36,524 Posts
Sure is, even thinks a windsor🤢🤮 block is better than a cleveland block 🤦‍♂️
Clevelands are junk...deal with it. 😜

·
Señor Member
36,524 Posts
yep, if you can't find me on here...it means I'm at the truck stop servicing the drivers.
Everyone on YB knows this so why are you repeating yourself?

Reactions: GARYB69Z
53241 - 53260 of 53928 Posts