• yup i'm a phuckstick

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • nope , funny as fk , so i read

Votes: 39 60.9%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I thought this place was for entertainment????????????

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Not to be Debbie Downer, but......I think it's getting kinda old. It was funny the first few times...the next 12,000...not so much!

Coop's "Would you hit it" thread was very original though = LOL. Everyone else with the basic "opposite" stories are just jumping on the bandwagon.

·
16,312 Posts
sorry it's in your ...ready for this ? ...."thrash can" :smt081:smt081
HA! I looked there but some idiot in a snow plow nearly ran me over!!!! When I jumped away my glass eye rolled down the street! I expect to be paid for that too when I catch up to the UPS driver that made the snow plow driver nearly wreck!

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not to be Debbie Downer, but......I think it's getting kinda old. It was funny the first few times...the next 12,000...not so much!

Coop's "Would you hit it" thread was very original though = LOL. Everyone else with the basic "opposite" stories are just jumping on the bandwagon.
now now now , a couple thousand more posts you'll be wacked like them NOT me !!!:smt081:supz:

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
what can I say...I'm a phuckstick;)

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i see most laugh in here , can't wait til my car runs and races start !!! BUT until then ....this type of shit rolls on .....now where the fk is my recycle bin ????

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
once again , now ,someone lost a fkin' helmet in here .......................:partyman::Kneel

1 - 20 of 22 Posts