Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
Monte Smith is one of the original NMCA 10" tire racers from the good 'ole days,and his mopar ran like a scalded dog on a plate system(before foggers became the rage!).This dude knows how to fly on some nitrous.....im not taking anything away from steve johnson or even comparing the two guys.Monte Smith just knows nitrous!!!

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
I watched Monte Smith tune Steve Gorman's War Dog Racing Extreme 10.5 ADRL car in Michigan back in June. I was working with Gorman that weekend. The guy knows his stuff. He tunes NOS sponsored cars at all of the ADRL races.

Yes it is worth it IMHO.

g

·
Registered
126 Posts
monte is the man, Since he,s built my fogger i have not burned up any pistons!, and the bird has gone faster than it ever has(thanks to him) not only that the guy knows how to set up 4-links.
Thank you monte!!
(birdistheword!)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Monte Smith is one of the original NMCA 10" tire racers from the good 'ole days,and his mopar ran like a scalded dog on a plate system(before foggers became the rage!).This dude knows how to fly on some nitrous.....im not taking anything away from steve johnson or even comparing the two guys.Monte Smith just knows nitrous!!!
didnt he have a yellow road runner

·
BYE-BYE RACING
1,468 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOO Hell the secret is out. He is the best WELL WORTH THE MONEY . ;)

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
wtf, i wish this shit was around when i was tunning er i mean blowing up my stuff...shit 500 bucks damn pistons are a lot more than that.:-damnit

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
I'm very happy with the work he did for me and all the advice he gives. If I was closer I would go.
First you need to use nitrous before you can take the class. Did Monte know you only wanted a fogger for the car shows?

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
wtf, i wish this shit was around when i was tunning er i mean blowing up my stuff...shit 500 bucks damn pistons are a lot more than that.:-damnit
You would still blow your shit up. Some people just don't get it.:-KFCD

·
Roll Tide!
2,630 Posts
Monte (Smith) ;) is a cool guy, I know he helped Reese out after he crashed last year. He took Henderson's nitrous campaign to the top of the ranks in ORSCA EZ last year too..

Money well spent.. :)

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Monte has helped me a lot over the years with great advice(not just nitrous). a welth of knowledge for sure. btw, the car is a 69 GTX. HotRod Magazine fastest street car series super street champ, NMCA super street runner up(same year).

1 - 20 of 40 Posts