Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting close to being done and need some batteries..... but I need 16volt ones, and it is my understanding no one makes them anymore? What am I to do?

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who is Sparky? And will he respond to this post? LOL

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah.... I can fuckin here the "hick" jokes just a rollin in if I show up with tractor batteries in my Outlaw car!!!

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
niceguy said:
Oh yeah.... I can fuckin here the "hick" jokes just a rollin in if I show up with tractor batteries in my Outlaw car!!!
I thought the southern outlaw racers were hicks? LOL :lol:

So you can sit and wait, and pay a lot for some turbo starts, or get two 8 volt batteries cheap and go racing.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good point Jq. Point taken. LOL And don't you start with me Mr. Biggs.... :lol:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Yes, I will respond to this post. You can place orders for 16 Volt batteries here http://www.thevbattery.com/cart/index.php
I don't know how long it will take to get a battery, the last time I talked to them, they were 60 days out.

As for the 2 8 Volt batteries in series, you'd be surprised how many Pro stock guys are doing this and have been for years, FYI

Sparky

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Sparky,

I still have the new Turbo Start AGM batteries and the AGM charger. If my batteries take a crap will these new batteries work with my current charger?

Wes

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
I heard Monty has a lifetime supply of D-batteries. Something about needing them after hours.... Dunno...

Vanilla

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,393 Posts
The only thing that would please me more is watching you get dusted on some 10.5's...

Vanilla

1 - 20 of 23 Posts