Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

Registered
#6) The media is part of the news, they are taking an active role to show how the 'demonstrating' is to be done, what to expect when you get violent and the 'positive' viewpoint is from the side of the vandals as if they are actually accomplishing something that justifies the violence.
What some might refer to as 'managing' in a supervisory position.

Registered
Trump supporters are the kind of people you dont invite to the family cookout
:D I've had no shortage of cookout invitations. Maybe my friends are just slow learners. ;) When it comes to family gatherings, I just grin, bear it, and leave as early as possible. 馃榿 Take care. Tom Worthington

Registered
1> If you think government will keep you safe...you're a fucking moron. They can't even keep themselves safe.

2> Democrat politicians are cowards.....(so are Republicans).

3> Hood rats have the reputation they have because they've earned it.

4> White hood rats will loot just as quickly as brown ones and black ones. Rates are rats....judged by their character, not the color of their skin.

What else?
5> Trump is simply the DUMBEST DUMBFUCK MOTHERFUCKING bitch ass pussy, you ever elected POTUS.

1> If you think government will keep you safe...you're a fucking moron. They can't even keep themselves safe.

2> Democrat politicians are cowards.....(so are Republicans).

3> Hood rats have the reputation they have because they've earned it.

4> White hood rats will loot just as quickly as brown ones and black ones. Rates are rats....judged by their character, not the color of their skin.

What else?
I think thats an excellent observation.

Hemispherically Balanced
When the police can't/won't confront looters and arsonists, groups of armed vigilantes begin to form.

Smart Ass Conservative
Launch is now on nignore after spamming 3 pages here this morning

Reactions: bambam598
21 - 38 of 38 Posts