Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I'll say that Heath Ledger deserves an Academy award nomination! However I thought the movie was WAYYY to long! Just my opinion........:-Daw

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
i stayed awake through it, i didnt come out of my seat over it though...i thought heath ledger stole the show, he played the part down to the smallest details...

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
me and my girl enjoyed the show, nothing to get real excited about just good entertainment. Heath Ledger was great though.
When I heard they would like Heath to be nominated for the Academy Award I thought they were ass kissin cause he died,but boy was he great in Batman,awesome acting and a great movie.

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
8.5/10

Great movie great acting but it just didn't quite make me think "WOW"
Ledger was amazing

·
Senior Frog
10,345 Posts
I think we have had enough batman movies and if Ledger was alive instead of dead this one would be on its way to video right about now

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I think we have had enough batman movies and if Ledger was alive instead of dead this one would be on its way to video right about now

^^^ thats a very fair point-

he did play a great role-

award-hard one to say-if he was still alive would anyone pay attention to him to say we should give or nominate heath for the award-

I highly doubt it -

but all in all- i am over batman- too many-went down the drain after the first one in my eye's

But i will say heath did play the joker(jack ) to a tea-

even looks the same-a bit younger but we get the drift

Thanks

Nick--

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Ledger did an awesome job, no doubt. Making the pencil disappear was just awesome.

I honestly thought they could have cut about 20 minutes out of the movie, though. They should have left all the conflict with Two-Face for another movie, and just focused on the Joker.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts