Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just stated a real life experience getting the run around by a pretty big company so others don't go thru the same bullshit and u delete it but yet guys on here and call each other motherfuckers and every damn in the book now this website has morels? Yellowbullet is fucked up! LMFAO.. Must be ran by a democrat or the fact checker from FACEBOOK.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I just stated a real life experience getting the run around by a pretty big company so others don't go thru the same bullshit and u delete it but yet guys on here and call each other motherfuckers and every damn in the book now this website has morels? Yellowbullet is fucked up! LMFAO.. Must be ran by a democrat or the fact checker from FACEBOOK.
Go put your company review in TOBT.

·
Registered
19,460 Posts
As others have stated, this is the TECH section. No matter how justified your post was it had zero tech information in it.

I don't know if anyone else reported it but I did. I asked the moderator to move it to the TOBT section because that is where it belonged. Nothing personal, it just did not belong in the TECH section.

I also don't know how long THIS thread will survive. I am going to report it also.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As others have stated, this is the TECH section. No matter how justified your post was it had zero tech information in it.

I don't know if anyone else reported it but I did. I asked the moderator to move it to the TOBT section because that is where it belonged. Nothing personal, it just did not belong in the TECH section.

I also don't know how long THIS thread will survive. I am going to report it also.
HO AHEAD! LMAO

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
YES, FTI has a killer rating on the internet and I was debating if i wanted to say anything about my experience at all because i didn't want to hurt their rating but enough is enough and others should know this info .
Which FTI are you talking about? I hear mentions of trans but when I hear FTI i think of flowtech inductions which isnt transmissions as far as I knew.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts