Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 427 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems to be a hot topic as of late! mine packed up some shit and went to mothers house tonite. question is, has space ever halped a marage? i think it's the begining to an end, 10yrs 2 kids, and here we are! anyone went through this and it help/ruin it?

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
sometimes space helps even with just a girlfriend...but i quess it depends on the girl. I hope all will be better for you!

·
Banned
30,234 Posts
You've posted this so you've obviously thought about it......................I think you already know the answer :(

Good luck to you and your children.

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
Id say work out your differences for the kids, who cares if you two are happy or not....the kids are the ones that are important.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i agree with us sorting us out, and wish nothing but the best to come out of it. she on the other hand seems to be burdened with our lifestyle, work is hechtic for us both and we work off shifts from oneanother, i'm an asshole ect. all true, but it seems the time apart within our daily life has helped push us apart, she seems to be hungup on the little shit and i'm just unsure she will return.........i believe if you can spent time secluted from a loved one, you have lost the spark, 10 yrs is a long time to go to "realise" you don't love your spouse

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my parents stayed together 24yrs.....for the wrong reasons and it made my brother and i miserable.....not goin to beg her to stay if she don't wanna, but def. don't want to push her away iether

·
Registered
653 Posts
Sometimes people need to be without something to realize they actually need or still want it. My parents seperated for about 8 months after 10 yrs of marriage, it was a miracle for them and now they are very happy together. I wish the best for you.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Id say work out your differences for the kids, who cares if you two are happy or not....the kids are the ones that are important.

WRONG!! Never work it out just for the kids. Kids are not stupid they can tell when something is wrong no matter how much you try to hide it. When my exwfie and I were having problems we stuck it out for a long time with neither one of us being happy and I can tell you the kids knew because they were unhappy as well. It has been 6 years since my divorce and things are so much better for all of us.

With that being said... If you do love her and want things to work out the best thing to do is.......... wait for it................. ASK her what she wants or needs to make thing work. You know sometimes it is the little things, like flowers for no reason or a dinner night with just you and her, that go a long way with women.

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
WRONG!! Never work it out just for the kids. Kids are not stupid they can tell when something is wrong no matter how much you try to hide it. When my exwfie and I were having problems we stuck it out for a long time with neither one of us being happy and I can tell you the kids knew because they were unhappy as well. It has been 6 years since my divorce and things are so much better for all of us.
My mistake, not having personal expirence with this situation I ASSumed that would be best.

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Did she take the kids with her or leave them with you??

If she left the kids with you,,you got BIG problems,,if she took them you might have a chance of saving this

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,505 Posts
I THINK THE MAIN QUESTION IS....WHICH ONE OF YOU.....IS FUCKING AROUND.....THAT'S WHAT "SPACE" MEANS!

·
[email protected] JoeCool Performance
2,076 Posts
I THINK THE MAIN QUESTION IS....WHICH ONE OF YOU.....IS FUCKING AROUND.....THAT'S WHAT "SPACE" MEANS!
I totally agree with this, someone at work probably put a bug in her ear sweet talking her.Like the other guy said if she took the kids it might be ok but if she left them I would be extremely suspicious. Were living in a society that nobody respects marriage anymore and morals are out the window. And staying together for the kids is one of the worst things you can do. Kids sense everything and they will definately pick up on the misery that that will bring. As long as you're a good parent and take care of your end of the deal it will be ok. Good luck to you sir.

1 - 20 of 427 Posts