Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
51,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 1/4 mile long driveway and some douche canoe drives down about 100ft and drops off a skanky king size used mattress (probably has Ebola stains). Anyhow, my trash service doesn't pick up nasty mattresses so I do what any hillbilly would do......load it on the truck, take it back to the house and burn it.

WELP.....three seconds post ignition I realized whoever makes mattresses uses petroleum and old tires. MOTHER PHUCKER that fire was huge and the smoke was pitch black and HOT (I had to move my vehicles).

With the vehicles safe I just stood by and let it burn down, still amazed at the magnitude of the fire I had going. Well, a 'neighbor' pulls down the driveway shaking as she thought the cabin was on fire (we live in a log home). I assured her everything was fine and was appreciative of her concern but all was well. She says "Well I need to call Norm and tell him the firetrucks aren't needed".

Right then my wife says she's going to go thank them and give them a plate full of cookies (dunno what good that does but ya gotta choose your battles). She heads off and I continue tending the Hiroshima type fire.

Well, somewhere lost in translation was the fact that I didn't need two firetrucks, an ambulance and four other red trucks that I have no idea what they were for plus a lot of firefighters (in full uniform).

When all was said and done, the mattress was gone, the firefighters had us fill out some paperwork but no fine.....and the neighbors got a plate of cookies out of the deal.

The bottom line is I had no phucking idea a wet mattress o' skank would burn like a stack of tires.....and it wasn't my goddamn problem until some wank put it in my driveway.

Rant over.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I have a story like that.. well no not really, but i burnt down my neighbors yard, and the firetrucks were NEEDED... lol

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Mattress must have had Pelosi drippings on it.
(Now THAT"S disgusting)

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
SPINOFF !!!

·
Registered
5,729 Posts
I had a similar experience except it was about a 500 lb dead cow they dropped off in my driveway, I tried every state and county agency to get rid of it, no luck. their suggestion was to bury it. I asked them if they had ever tried to bury a cow.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
I had a similar experience except it was about a 500 lb dead cow they dropped off in my driveway, I tried every state and county agency to get rid of it, no luck. their suggestion was to bury it. I asked them if they had ever tried to bury a cow.
Did you bury it or what?

·
Registered
51,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was too big, we covered it in lime and let it rot down.
A farmer bud of mine has a LARGE miking herd. He used to have what we call a 'dead hole'. That's where all the dead calves and cows were put....they would put lime on it to hurry the process.

OMFG.....if the wind was just right...............GAAAHHHHHH.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I did this with a trash can someone thought I wanted thrown in the ditch in the front yard, that fucker had a dead deer in it. Turns out the road crews quit cleaning up roadkill so they wouldn't get it and if I tried to put it near the road it was littering. I burned that stinking fucker and met some folks who live near me lol

·
Registered
51,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I did this with a trash can someone thought I wanted thrown in the ditch in the front yard, that fucker had a dead deer in it. Turns out the road crews quit cleaning up roadkill so they wouldn't get it and if I tried to put it near the road it was littering. I burned that stinking fucker and met some folks who live near me lol
Glad i'm not alone.
WTF is with some people?.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,657 Posts
HAHA....GLAD TO KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THIS KINDA SHIT HAPPENS TO.....YUM...COOKIES :)

·
Registered
26,974 Posts
It was Nova Dan's mattress.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts