Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22,727 Posts
Same way last weekend. Promod was advertise, but has some other BS sport on.
I think the world championship of pocket pool was in over time LOL..

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
They moved it to a "more user-friendly time slot", to be announced later. Per the NHRA website.
THis what it says now...

O'Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Nationals September 15-18 Charlotte, N.C.10/03/2011 ProMod12:00 AM - 12:30 AM ET/9:00 PM - 9:30 PM PT (Airing on 10/2/2011) (ESPN2)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
the pro mod races will no longer be aired. I believe bobby bennet could post a link or something. rodger brogden was footing the ENTIRE bill with espn to air the pro mod race !!!!!! talk about DEEP pockets... He has pulled finacial support from that program. I would say it was in his best intrest, to take that money and keep the class alive for one more year !!!!

AND just for those that have been under a rock, brogden has agreed to pay the fees for next year to have the pro mod class be part of the show, but at the end of 2012 if their isnt ANOTHER sponser to foot the entire bill, pro mod will cease to be a class in NHRA !!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
the pro mod races will no longer be aired. I believe bobby bennet could post a link or something. rodger brogden was footing the ENTIRE bill with espn to air the pro mod race !!!!!! talk about DEEP pockets... He has pulled finacial support from that program. I would say it was in his best intrest, to take that money and keep the class alive for one more year !!!!

AND just for those that have been under a rock, brogden has agreed to pay the fees for next year to have the pro mod class be part of the show, but at the end of 2012 if their isnt ANOTHER sponser to foot the entire bill, pro mod will cease to be a class in NHRA !!!!
Burgess not brogden

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
the pro mod races will no longer be aired. I believe bobby bennet could post a link or something.Roger Burgess was footing the ENTIRE bill with espn to air the pro mod race !!!!!! talk about DEEP pockets... He has pulled finacial support from that program. I would say it was in his best intrest, to take that money and keep the class alive for one more year !!!!
Fixed it for you ..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.