Nothing like looking weak to invite more bad behavior

Reactions: 1989GTA

·
Registered
9,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm thinking a couple mini-guns would have solved that problem
LOL.... we think alike, that was my first thought for an actual “cure”

I know it’s not reasonable but I bet you wouldn’t have people tearing up shit just because they can any time soon.

And that is exactly what is happening here, all under the facade of “justice” for the deceased. Which is a real shame because that’s the real issue here.

I haven’t watched the video but everything I see indicates the cop was 100% culpable. They’ve been fired and at least one will be charged.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,713 Posts

·
Registered
36,487 Posts
I wonder if Antifa is involved?
Absolutely they are, and remember half of them are paid demonstrators, funded by groups that are heavily funded by people like Soros. They've had as much trouble with them in Minneapolis as they have the people native to Minneapolis.

There's plenty of angry but reasonable black people up there who are dead set against the firebugs and the looters who could care less about Floyd. Not that it's doing much good. There's plenty more who are ready - and publicly saying so - for an all-out race war.

·
Registered
25,761 Posts
Pull our troops out of Minneapolis, now. Let it burn. Take care. Tom Worthington

Jeez, I have conflicted opinions about this stuff.
On one hand I sympathize with the decent people in those neighborhoods.
But, as statistics show, they won't cooperate with police.
But, on the other hand, if they do cooperate the gang members will retaliate against them.

I guess if it was up to me I'd unleash the police on the bad guys.

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
Absolutely they are, and remember half of them are paid demonstrators, funded by groups that are heavily funded by people like Soros. They've had as much trouble with them in Minneapolis as they have the people native to Minneapolis.

There's plenty of angry but reasonable black people up there who are dead set against the firebugs and the looters who could care less about Floyd. Not that it's doing much good. There's plenty more who are ready - and publicly saying so - for an all-out race war.
A cop started the first fire yesterday..

View attachment 90521

1 - 20 of 41 Posts