Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Push Me Shove You
5,886 Posts
“I hid it behind the black trash can and the barrel closest to the end of the porch furthest from the house. I was so freaking scared. A dog was barking! Please text me asap!!!”

What a Total POS.....

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
“I hid it behind the black trash can and the barrel closest to the end of the porch furthest from the house. I was so freaking scared. A dog was barking! Please text me asap!!!”

What a Total POS.....
That's what makes it even worse, you know your caught and you go to the childs house? WTF!!!

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
"Heckler said if Romig is convicted, he could be sentenced to a maximum of 38 years in prison."

THAT should be the least of his worries!... :smt102

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
LOL! For some reason I was laughing my ass reading that story! Hid it behind some trash cans?!!!! REALLY?!

·
Push Me Shove You
5,886 Posts
Go Fuck Yourself
Borrowed that from your Avatar!...

Got any daughters.........................do ya?... :smt102
I was 1st thinking "Grass on Field Play Ball"" But then I read how this sneaky old fool was slithering around her parents house....:rolleyes:

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
I know for a fact, that these types of things were going on when I was in school. Difference between now and then, was that no one believed the kids back then ... teacher's were above reproach. I also remember one girl in Grade 8 who had the body of an 18 year old, knew what she had and flaunted it, and received "special" attention from some of the younger male teachers (always a rumour, but never any facts??). Maybe it's time to go back to all the old, fat, battleaxes .... never any sexual attraction, but they could teach. :p

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
it's crazy to think we cheer on 16yo boys for having sex with female teachers.

what a twisted world we live in.

and I'm not saying this is right either.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was 1st thinking "Grass on Field Play Ball"" But then I read how this sneaky old fool was slithering around her parents house....:rolleyes:
I mean I understand that it takes two people to tango, but when you'e 36 years old and you're snooping around a 16 yr. olds house you've got some fucking serious issues and deserve to be ass raped in prison.

·
Push Me Shove You
5,886 Posts
I mean I understand that it takes two people to tango, but when you'e 36 years old and you're snooping around a 16 yr. olds house you've got some fucking serious issues and deserve to be ass raped in prison.
You know he was pounding her in that house when her parents were out too...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so, he texted the phone that was hidden behind the trash cans? how did she know where to find it? did i read that wrong?
From what we were told he texted that message to her phone when her mother was questioning her. She had already had the other phone in her possession and lied to her mother.

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
it's crazy to think we cheer on 16yo boys for having sex with female teachers.

what a twisted world we live in.

and I'm not saying this is right either.

My first thought.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts