Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out my neighbor is a dissability fraud. Here's the story: About two years ago the house next door to me got repo'd. The house was only about 8yrs. old and sits on 3 acres in the woods. Used to be a nice place but like most forclosed homes had suffered from some neglect when money got tight at the end. So it goes up for sale and sells for pennies on the dollar. A couple that appear to be in their mid-late 50's buy it. The guy goes and remodels the whole place, finishes the basement, builds a shed and builds a pole barn. The guy does all the labor himself including him and his buddies pouring the concrete (which he told me he does concrete work under the table for extra money). All this time he has told me he was retired.

So the other day I get home from work and he comes over to talk to me. He starts asking me about my tractor and how much one like mine costs. I tell him and he says "I'd really like to have one of those but I don't have the money and they won't let me make any" I said "who won't let you make any money" He said "the government because of my disability benefits".

My jaw just dropped. I was speechless. This piece of shit has been collecting dissability all this time! I thought he looked too young to be "retired".

·
Beer makes me pee
9,723 Posts
Yep our gov at work. To busy to check up on the people they give our money to

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Report him. It's people like him that are costing US so much in taxes.

·
Philippians 4:13
2,922 Posts
Turn his worthless, scummy, no good, 12 sandwich eating, bug eyed, ass in!

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts
Just found out my neighbor is a dissability fraud. Here's the story: About two years ago the house next door to me got repo'd. The house was only about 8yrs. old and sits on 3 acres in the woods. Used to be a nice place but like most forclosed homes had suffered from some neglect when money got tight at the end. So it goes up for sale and sells for pennies on the dollar. A couple that appear to be in their mid-late 50's buy it. The guy goes and remodels the whole place, finishes the basement, builds a shed and builds a pole barn. The guy does all the labor himself including him and his buddies pouring the concrete (which he told me he does concrete work under the table for extra money). All this time he has told me he was retired.

So the other day I get home from work and he comes over to talk to me. He starts asking me about my tractor and how much one like mine costs. I tell him and he says "I'd really like to have one of those but I don't have the money and they won't let me make any" I said "who won't let you make any money" He said "the government because of my disability benefits".

My jaw just dropped. I was speechless. This piece of shit has been collecting dissability all this time! I thought he looked too young to be "retired".
do you know the reason for his disability or are you ASSuming !

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know he could obviously be working in the construction business. He's done everything I've listed above in the past two years. The guy is nonstop working on something.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Just what I was going to say. Are you sure he's not a disabled Veteran? You may want to find out before you dig yourself a big hole.

My point is that there is a difference between working by yourself and working for someone else 40 hours a week. If he has severe PTSD he might not be able to work a steady job for someone else.

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts
I know he could obviously be working in the construction business. He's done everything I've listed above in the past two years. The guy is nonstop working on something.
reason I asked is cause I know this girl (good coochie) that gets disabilty for a nerve problem ...but physically she can do anything ....

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts
If he can do a complete remodel and build new structures on his property, don't you think he is capable of working and not being on disability?
probably...but I shit you not.....you know how people with nerve disfunctions are fine one month then the next they won't move.....this shit happens man...it's out there !

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts
He told me he was retired from a factory.
well , if you really want to throw salt in his game .....a video camera is your best ally !

·
Hit Em In Da Mouf Racing
15,445 Posts

·
BetaMax Mf's!
6,142 Posts
Good link but it almost seems like they are trying to talk you out of turning someone in.

thats because at one time our big bloated government became a bunch of lazy mf's. Luckily for us "disability fraud" has risen on the subjects with priority..

All it takes is a phone call...Social Security Administration Fraud Hotline toll free at (800) 269-0271 to report that you have knowledge about a person hiding wages .

...and then an email to the local newspaper asking about information about a possible disability fraud investigation by the government in your community. If anything it should give the POS many sleepless nights..:p

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I watched my Dad's best friend struggle to go to work for years due to muscle disease. This guy literally couldn't walk without braces on both legs. He worked in a foundry. If anyone I knew was disabled it was him. He never would even consider applying. He had something people seem to lack these days.....pride.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts