Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..........Yesterday , (these punks need to stop) , My kid is walking down the hall , and these 2 thuggs come up and ask him he want's to buy a glass eye , he tells them NO ....they proceed to fuck him up , lucky my kid reads the BULLET , looks , finds , grabs the closest garbage can to him , and starts fucking them up , too bad it was plastic . He got a few good smacks in , but in the end , he was all black/blue ......today is a new day............he'll find them and use a mailbox 4X4..................stay tuned ..............:mad::supz:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
hahaha thats so funny he needs to learn to swing not use trash cans then step it up to there heads meeting lockers lmao

·
Registered
256 Posts
Tell him to go over their house and drop a load on their sisters faces. That would be the ultimate payback...

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i pulled up the mailbox tonight , tomorrow should be interesting @ school . Mini-hook is gunna bust sum a$$ ...........:-Yap

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
That would be fine. Just make sure he fucks them up, if he's conna catch hell.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Emm..

Your in risky territory. I believe in defending your self 100%.. but telling him to go back and get "into it' might just turn him into the bully thug if he gets to good at it.. Hes developing his personality like crazy at this age.

I dont have the answers here, just thought I would throw in .02cents.. Give it some thought

·
Professional Troublemaker
14,446 Posts
Tell your kid he is a pussy for getting beat up. Then explain to him can become a man by beating the kids ass. If he can't do it, tell him he is the biggest disappointment ever.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 57 Posts