Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today and first thing this morning I ask her.... "So, which would you prefer first, breakfast or an orgasm"?
So guess what I was doing a few mins later.....
Cooking fucking breakfast!!!!
Anyone that has been married for more than a year or two knows exactly what I'm talking about.

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,617 Posts
She got both. She was flipping the bean while you were flipping pancakes....

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
First mistake you made was giving her a choice.You should have just put it to her. Then told her to just stay there and recover from her earth shattering orgasm and you would go fix her breakfast and bring it to her.HAHA

·
Registered
131 Posts
today and first thing this morning I ask her.... "So, which would you prefer first, breakfast or an orgasm"?
Anyone that has been married for more than a year or two knows exactly what I'm talking about.
Damn Chris, it's suppose to take a year or 2 to find that out? I found that out the next week after getting married.

Ever wonder why a woman is always smiling when she walks down the aisle? She has the idea that she has given her last blow job.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Dude in the same boat today,its my fiances bday......yup...was cooking breakfast at 9am.....DAMMIT!

·
Registered
5,690 Posts

Kill two birds with one stone. Give her tube steak for breakfast.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
She probably figured the odds of receiving breakfast outweighed the latter. :eek:

LOL...or she figured she could do the other herself while he cooked..haha

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Yep, get married and it's all down hill for your sex life!

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Because you guys always get caught watching some weird ass donkey show stuff. lol

jk..i've never actually caught a guy, but I would probably either laugh or join in. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts