Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHY IN THE FUCK ARE WE ON THE NEWS...LETTING THEM KNOW WE ARE SENDING DRONES IN FOR RECONNAISSANCE?.....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WE GIVE THEM A HEADS UP?.....THIS IS THE DUMBEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN....AND I SWEAR THIS IS ALL SOME COORDINATED BUNCH OF BULLSHIT ...... THIS ADMINISTRATION IS A FUCKING JOKE

·
Registered
20,222 Posts
for years we have been feeding our enemies with what our intentions are-why, I have no idea, I guess to keep the press in jobs or something
I mean, all the time I read about areas where our security is lax-why not just tell them where to plant bombs so they don't have to search

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
With all the info and intelligence this President and his administration have leaked over the last six years, it is either incompetence on a scale never before seen or even imagined, or its intentional.

Those are the only options that explain it.

-Brad

·
"Shocks don't matter"
21,585 Posts
WHY IN THE FUCK ARE WE ON THE NEWS...LETTING THEM KNOW WE ARE SENDING DRONES IN FOR RECONNAISSANCE?.....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD WE GIVE THEM A HEADS UP?.....THIS IS THE DUMBEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN....AND I SWEAR THIS IS ALL SOME COORDINATED BUNCH OF BULLSHIT ...... THIS ADMINISTRATION IS A FUCKING JOKE
Caveman , now we all know, you've never heard the phrase "shake the bushes to see what falls out" lmao.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With all the info and intelligence this President and his administration have leaked over the last six years, it is either incompetence on a scale never before seen or even imagined, or its intentional.

-Brad
IT HAS TO BE INTENTIONAL

·
"Shocks don't matter"
21,585 Posts

-Brad
Its not intentional !

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
It's all politics. Playing the game.

Our agenda isn't their agenda.

·
Registered
512 Posts
The same administration that didnt even give our analysts 24 hours to comb over the Osama intel before telling the world we got him. That renders 80% of the intel useless.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
Its not intentional !
Have it your way--then he's the most incompetent, inept, short-sited, clueless idiot to ever occupy the Oval Office.

-Brad

·
Registered
15,629 Posts
Have it your way--then he's the most incompetent, inept, short-sited, clueless idiot to ever occupy the Oval Office.

-Brad

That might be a pretty hard one to argue with. But with kids like Travon and Michael Brown (such a sweet boy!) what would you expect?

Denny

·
Registered
21,079 Posts
Wake up...

1 - 20 of 109 Posts