Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Maybe they're skeered??? Seems I've done some damage already.....

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is there actually something behind this photo? Sorry, I saw it in another thread and thought it was fucking funny as hell.

No disrepect ( at least from me) Lynne. I figured you were cool with it

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Funny, when I walked into my bedroom I saw
TurboAWD 's Girlfriend with legs wide open ready for me to deliver my cock into her cunt for the 24th time this summer.
This is where I would make a joke about your wife, but I am sure she is just a pig anyway.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Lynne is cool with it. Cmon, you guys know me by now.....

·
Registered
344 Posts
Lynne is cool with it. Cmon, you guys know me by now.....
You're cool with it because your an upbeat friendly person with a good sense of humor. I think it was low & in bad taste. Turboawd needs to find a better way to amuse himself....IMO.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Would you guys PLEASE stop! Do you see where this is going? Now you're gonna go back and forth bashing each other over some stupid shit when in all actuality you guys could probably be good friends. Stuff like this doesn't bother me. I am who I am and I'm content with it. I'm not going to change. This is not going to get a rise out of me. I have my friends and my enemies...that's life...It's just a shame that some of you don't know who I am, cause I'm not as awful as you think........

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
Would you guys PLEASE stop! Do you see where this is going? Now you're gonna go back and forth bashing each other over some stupid shit when in all actuality you guys could probably be good friends. Stuff like this doesn't bother me. I am who I am and I'm content with it. I'm not going to change. This is not going to get a rise out of me. I have my friends and my enemies...that's life...It's just a shame that some of you don't know who I am, cause I'm not as awful as you think........
you're not?:-D

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
You're cool with it because your an upbeat friendly person with a good sense of humor. I think it was low & in bad taste. Turboawd needs to find a better way to amuse himself....IMO.
Turbo's a good guy. I thought it was kinda funny myself. But thanks Jerzey!

1 - 20 of 121 Posts