Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a friend request today from someone Ive been giving a hard time on here. I accepted his request and said "Whats Up" to him on his wall, because even though I give him shit ALOT I dont hold any ill will towards him. I get an email from him replying to my post "nothing much jus making another day, u?" I go to reply to it and WTF? He aint my friend anymore!! LMAO!! Research, do research dude!!! If you did research in everything you do, you wouldnt make near as many mistakes!! ROTFLMFAO!!!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I got a friend request today from someone Ive been giving a hard time on here. I accepted his request and said "Whats Up" to him on his wall, because even though I give him shit ALOT I dont hold any ill will towards him. I get an email from him replying to my post "nothing much jus making another day, u?" I go to reply to it and WTF? He aint my friend anymore!! LMAO!! Research, do research dude!!! If you did research in everything you do, you wouldnt make near as many mistakes!! ROTFLMFAO!!!
Looks like your new friend kicked you to the curb. LOL

·
Registered
868 Posts
LOL, better take all your pics down. Looks like you might have a stalker on your hands

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like your new friend kicked you to the curb. LOL
Yeah oh well! LOL! Theres a reason why I only have a little over a hundred friends on there and he has well over a thousand. I really only add people I know from forums or actual friends. :p

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL, better take all your pics down. Looks like you might have a stalker on your hands
I can handle me a stalker!! :p I live in the woods!!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,116 Posts
I guess I'm too phucking old......but I just don't get the whole FB thing.
LOL.....YEAH I DON'T GET IT EITHER.....BUT OH WELL.....I KINDA LIKE THE OLD DAYS....BEFORE CELL PHONES......WHEN YOU WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING TO SOMEONE...YOU WAITED UNTIL YOU SEEN THEM :)

·
Registered
868 Posts
LOL.....YEAH I DON'T GET IT EITHER.....BUT OH WELL.....I KINDA LIKE THE OLD DAYS....BEFORE CELL PHONES......WHEN YOU WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING TO SOMEONE...YOU WAITED UNTIL YOU SEEN THEM :)

Exactly. My wife had to make me a Myspace page, then got upset when old girlfriends started in with friend requests. Needless to say, I don't have a FB page LOL

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Or called on a land line!!! Any of you youngins know what that is??? lmao ( for Kev's post )
LOL that reminds me of a movie that was playing on the plane last time. I wasn't paying much attention but there was a part where all the young kids were trying to call the cops and the only phone in the house they were trapped in was a rotary phone. They all looked up and went "how the hell do you use this"

Whole plane burst out in laughter....

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All jokes aside it really hurt my feelings that he didnt invite me to his next event! I heard the BBQs damn good and I loves me some BBQ!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Only had 1 phone in the house and when it rang all 5 family memebers were standing there to see if it was for them.Then when it was'nt you had 8 ears listening to your conversation.No guessing on who you were talking too or what you were talking about.Those were the days.....

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
How about a party line of twenty!
You had to wait for the other people to hang up to use the phone, or just listen in! lol!
My grandma used to have that, when I was young. 24 or 25 yrs ago, I had to call long distance , just to the next county !
If I get a request from someone, that I dont know, or dont have a whole lot of common friends, I ignore it. My wife got on me , after I got the " you should do this, it's really neat..." from her, and the old girlfriends started popping up again. I just laugh, and say its her fault ! Too bad ! if you're worried, after 27 yrs, get over yourself !

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My grandma used to have that, when I was young. 24 or 25 yrs ago, I had to call long distance , just to the next county !
If I get a request from someone, that I dont know, or dont have a whole lot of common friends, I ignore it. My wife got on me , after I got the " you should do this, it's really neat..." from her, and the old girlfriends started popping up again. I just laugh, and say its her fault ! Too bad ! if you're worried, after 27 yrs, get over yourself !
Funny how old flames make current flames burn a little hotter! :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts