Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you be interested in selling your bird Project, or having a partner on the car ? I have been tossing the idea around for a couple years....
I sent him back a reply and said that I didn't really want to sell it but everything has its price. He sent me his phone number, so I call it and it goes straight to voice mail and has a mailbox that's not setup. I'm thinking WTF.... someone drunk PM'ing and regretting it later? Anyway it gets me to thinking.... so if you wanna ride shotgun for Drag Week 2014 in a twin turbo 540 hemi superbird... the seat is for sale!!! lol

·
1,879 Posts
If I'm paying I'm driving :finga:

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
I sent him back a reply and said that I didn't really want to sell it but everything has its price. He sent me his phone number, so I call it and it goes straight to voice mail and has a mailbox that's not setup. I'm thinking WTF.... someone drunk PM'ing and regretting it later? Anyway it gets me to thinking.... so if you wanna ride shotgun for Drag Week 2014 in a twin turbo 540 hemi superbird... the seat is for sale!!! lol
WHAT ARE YOU.....ANOTHER EDDIE PHUCKING MILLER

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WHAT ARE YOU.....ANOTHER EDDIE PHUCKING MILLER
LOL, not hardly, although I did pit next to him one year. I knew you'd jump on this with that statement! Should I order my rhinestone elvis jumpsuit?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,170 Posts
LOL, not hardly, although I did pit next to him one year. I knew you'd jump on this with that statement! Should I order my rhinestone elvis jumpsuit?
LOL....PIMPING AIN'T EASY...ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE A ****...:p

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I was Briggs certified so I should be able to fix er up! LOL! Shit I hope by 2014 I will have won the lottery and have my own rig! Or at least the time to do it!
I haven't hit the lotto yet, but I keep trying
:smt102

1 - 15 of 15 Posts