Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Capri For Sale
12,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get this letter and it says OFFICIAL BUSINESS - JURY DUTY QUESTIONNAIRE in a black band all the way across the front. I open it and inside is an envelope and a one page "questionnaire". It says I have ten days to respond and if I do not that I can be summoned to complete it in front of the court.

Here's my problem, the envelope it was mailed in says FIRST CLASS MAIL, U.S. POSTAGE PAID, VIRGINIA SUPREME COURT. The return envelope requires me to put a fucking stamp on it to send it back though. Why the fuck do I have to pay to send them their fucking questionnaire back. Isn't that not my problem? I'm thinkin' fuck 'em I'm not answering shit or I'll fill it out and send it with no postage and no return address.

Over-reacting, maybe but this is some bullshit. They send out a hundred of these it cost us citizens collectively $49.00. They send out a thousand $490 and so on. Some fuckin' bullshit for sure.

·
Capri For Sale
12,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can always move to a different country... :)

Why? I don't have a problem filling out the questionnaire. I just think they should pay the postage that way all the citizens of Virginia can share my postage pain instead of it being on me alone.

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
I get this letter and it says OFFICIAL BUSINESS - JURY DUTY QUESTIONNAIRE in a black band all the way across the front. I open it and inside is an envelope and a one page "questionnaire". It says I have ten days to respond and if I do not that I can be summoned to complete it in front of the court.

Here's my problem, the envelope it was mailed in says FIRST CLASS MAIL, U.S. POSTAGE PAID, VIRGINIA SUPREME COURT. The return envelope requires me to put a fucking stamp on it to send it back though. Why the fuck do I have to pay to send them their fucking questionnaire back. Isn't that not my problem? I'm thinkin' fuck 'em I'm not answering shit or I'll fill it out and send it with no postage and no return address.

Over-reacting, maybe but this is some bullshit. They send out a hundred of these it cost us citizens collectively $49.00. They send out a thousand $490 and so on. Some fuckin' bullshit for sure.
Post up the fucking questionnaire then so we can all answer it for you and even throw you a stamp or two!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Fill out the questionnaire ....
But make sure you are the most bigoted, racist, homophobic, chauvinistic, grudge bearing cunt ever!

put it back in the envelope and scribble "return to sender" on the outside.

This will guarantee you won't be picked for any jury service.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts

·
Registered
28,545 Posts
Just fill it out and quit your bitching. Every postage stamp saved by the Amurican Gooberment is a larger pension for the crooks in worshinton dc. Have a coke and a smile.

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
The pain of buying a single stamp is a problem that no one gives a single fuck of sympathy for.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Magnumduster;3908**** said:
The pain of buying a single stamp is a problem that no one gives a single fuck of sympathy for.
I know right?

I pay my bills on line.

Bank online.

Do my tax returns online.

Shop online.

WTF is wrong with these people?!

1 - 20 of 121 Posts