Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that Monty REALLY is a Closted Big Block Furd Lover? HONEST, I heard it from my cousin who had a girl friend, that used to date this guy that knew someone that was from Chicago, & he talked with a Trucker that saw him @ a race one time talking about some guys Cool Big Block Furd & how Monty REALLY wanted to put one in his Yellow Bullet.

Bob

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Yeah I have to admit it!!! I seen Bobolas on the Ford board more than once.. I was screwed by a coverup link he sent me to the Ford board.. My computer got slower all the sudden visiting it... :lol:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gotta slow you down somehow. I tried to sell you a bitchen Plate system for the bullet but you would not bite, not sure how Im gonna do it now. LOL. :wink: :wink:

Bob

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Bobalos said:
I gotta slow you down somehow. I tried to sell you a bitchen Plate system for the bullet but you would not bite, not sure how Im gonna do it now. LOL. :wink: :wink:

Bob
I wonder if my friend will show up here... :lol: I could always use a nitrous moderator.. LMFAO!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you ban him now & save us all the heartburn? Tell you what, give me the power I will ban him & im the bad guy & not you. ROFLMBO.

Talk @ ya later.

Bob

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
LMFAO I dont mind being the bad guy.. Who know's maybe he could add some pretty colorful topics in this section... LMFAO

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PS. can you put in the "quick reply" feature with the phpBB? it makes making replies faster & I would guess most of us like things that are faster. well........ some things that are faster. LOL.

Bob

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
I will be making a new board in a few months depending on how this one goes. I got the power.. I just need the skills...

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I REALLY dont think that you are going to be lackin color OR flavor around here.

bob

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Was out with Monty on the weekend. He told me over Dinner that he wanted to build a FORD really with the turbo 'cuz they flat out work. But he told me, and I quote "Monson will think I'm trying to be like him. I really look up to Jimmy, but don't let him know." :shock:

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
NPS Nova said:
Was out with Monty on the weekend. He told me over Dinner that he wanted to build a FORD really with the turbo 'cuz they flat out work. But he told me, and I quote "Monson will think I'm trying to be like him. I reely look up to Jimmy, but don't let him know." :shock:
Monty wants to build a Ford? He's not a total dumb ass after all!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts