Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Good luck to them,but I doubt that they qualify for any races.I still think they should have done what they could to have kept Bob around for as long as they could...

·
Beyond old
3,944 Posts
Sometimes I wonder how Cunningham made it to where he is today.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

New driver another Richie Stevens????

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Agree with him or not, he should be able to spend his money the way he sees fit. Let the chips fall where they may.

so very true, Jim's a good person and a shrewd businessman, he knows what he's doing.....I don't always agree wth him either but it's HIS show:)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Agree with him or not, he should be able to spend his money the way he sees fit. Let the chips fall where they may.
You are right about that,it is his money and he is responsible for how good or bad his team does.Did I read somewhere that he got his money from a lottery win...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well, it is his money. But I don't see how he is going to be competitive with the choices he makes.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
He says he wants to finish in the top ten....... I think he better hope to qualify first.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Did I read somewhere that he got his money from a lottery win...

never heard that. he owns a sand and gravel business. has a pit near his track. i think he sold an asphalt company too, but could be mistaken. he got his money the old fasion way. worked for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts