Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really hard to think a car this heavy can be so quick

Congrats to Jorge Duque on his unbelievable blower only pass.
We have been working on getting him into the 9.0 /8.99 range for a few months. We are so close to a 8.99 blower*only pass!
This car has over 100 passes on it with most of those in the 9.20’s.

The car has our blower package on it and uses Ignite 114 at the track and E85 for street use. The car also maintains the stock trans, stock*engine, stock driveshaft , stock halfshafts and stock rear end with just a Pro4mance brace. He runs MT 18 inch radials too.
We have been a best of a 1.29 60’,but on average cut 1.30-1.31 60’s. We tried all day to get that 1.29 60’ to get us our 8.99 but the best we could get today was a 1.30..

Hemituner Performance and Barth Tuning tuned. This is*the exact same Cal we have developed that was used in the 9.18 pass in Aj’s*Redeye.

Now, the best part of all! This pass was made in 1923 DA and 82 degrees in Texas today! This wasn’t a glory air pass, but I can’t wait to see what it does in some mine shaft air !

Seen in differant post that one of the demons ran a 9.87 with full int.and with nittos on it. Good d.a. but 20 mph headwind. And...with track mod lol

Car above I thought was a redeye. And no track mod.....ok...can start the "yeah but"....

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't remember right off. But a one seat demon/redeye will still weigh 4300. Hellcat weighs 20 pounds shy of 4500 with no one in it

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol wow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts