Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to see what you guys to tell me about this vin. # 1FACP41E3NF120000----STATE OF TEXAS-OFFICIAL-CONTROL No. #27732

I just bought it not too long ago and i was seeing whats up with it. I havnt had the time to decode it yet so i was posting it here to see what you guys could do with it.

Let me know what you know about it. All i know is it was a texas highway patrol car. :cool:

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
Hit the fucking newbie thread you choad choking shitbag. We're not here to do your research for you.

I guess the gates are open again...huh Monty? :toimonster:

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Hit the fucking newbie thread you choad choking shitbag. We're not here to do your research for you.

I guess the gates are open again...huh Monty? :toimonster:

He joined in November.... Just posted... But still a NEWB

·
Outrunning the Big Blocks
3,270 Posts
One time only,fresh meat!!!

92 5.0 LX Mustang built in Dearborn with active belts
and drive and passenger airbag.

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,800 Posts
I'm not doing anyhting. Your going to call ford and give them the V.I.N LOL. They can print a report for you. I have one infront of me for what we thought was your car. It's listed as a Canadian 5.0 GT Vert.

·
draggin' ass
13,414 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not doing anyhting. Your going to call ford and give them the V.I.N LOL. They can print a report for you. I have one infront of me for what we thought was your car. It's listed as a Canadian 5.0 GT Vert.
Yea, thats what i found, then i realized i had mistyped. Yea, ill get it from here. Thanks for helping though Mach1

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,800 Posts
Got the sheet.
Built 12-16-1991

Spec order code :52
Ordered with Spec. order 16X7 wheels
Manual A/C
Ebony paint/trim
Load retention Net
3.08 Limited Slip Diff
Electric rear view Mirror
Power mirrors
Power Seats
AM/FM/Digital Clock
Graphic EQ.
Lighting group
225/55R16 Tires
Power Locks
Power Windows
Cruise

I have all the factory P# for wiring/steering colum/gauge cluster ect.

Drop me a fax number and I will fax the sheets to you. I'm not typing out all 3 pages

·
Bad Muther Fucka
845 Posts
You know I just wasted a few moments reading this thread and I got two things to say.

1 Who really gives a flying fuck. It just another piece of shit Ford.

2 The red lines under the words your are typing are telling you that the word is misspelled.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts