Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently, a ton of people were talking at the Indy car race (this weekend at Fontana), and the ongoing talk, is that funding is available, and the drag strip may actualy reopen. As most here, I have known that the rumors have mostly been bs, but, it seems as if there is some smoke to the fire this time??? Here is also an article in the local paper today.....

http://www.dailybulletin.com/sports...014?nstrack=sid:1028649|met:300|cat:0|order:5

For the sake of So cal racers, I hope this is true, and not anything more than more rumors.

·
Middle Of The Mall Shit
3,007 Posts
I do not understand how you can enjoy cars and live in that god forsaken state.

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
Drilling has started. It will commence again after the IRL race

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
They should have left the dragstrip on the south side of the speedway where no one would be close enough to complain about the noise. Will there still be restrictions on blown cars?

·
You said Member, huh, huh
1,729 Posts
liberals suck ass, but the weather rules! plus if your ride is a 75 or OLDER you can stick your finger up the smog nazi's ass's
Fixed it for ya. No doubt the only reason I'm still here is that you can off road in the mountains, off road in the desert, big game fish, etc… all within a couple of hours of each other. Well at least until the tree huggers shut it down.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
cool I'm 10 minutes from the track

·
1,729 Posts
Sup Big Pimpin'...???

How's the hotrod...???
Ever get all that Calvert gear installed??:cool:
Hey Darren. Got the Caltracs & Split monos in and have been having some fun on street tires lately. Saving some $'s right now so I put in the shorten 9" I have sitting in the garage. Might even get to run Fontana again from the looks of it. You going to SCSN?

·
Banned
17,920 Posts
Hey Darren. Got the Caltracs & Split monos in and have been having some fun on street tires lately. Saving some $'s right now so I put in the shorten 9" I have sitting in the garage. Might even get to run Fontana again from the looks of it. You going to SCSN?
I hope it gets to reopen for you guys. Naw, I cannot support Mel or his events due to his antics over the years.
You gotta post up some pics of your hotrod sometime!!

I am looking for a 62-65 HT currently if you know of any.:)

·
1,729 Posts
I hope it gets to reopen for you guys. Naw, I cannot support Mel or his events due to his antics over the years.
You gotta post up some pics of your hotrod sometime!!

I am looking for a 62-65 HT currently if you know of any.:)
I post some pictures after Lang gets a hold of it. Gotta save a few more $'s.

I'll keep an eye out for a Gen 1.

·
Banned
17,920 Posts
I post some pictures after Lang gets a hold of it. Gotta save a few more $'s.

I'll keep an eye out for a Gen 1.
Thanks dawg.
Lang is damn good and fast. As soon as I quit cutting all these regular trees and find the money tree I will ship him a project.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts