Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
18,687 Posts
What is funny is All these people and Organizations that Support BlackLive Matters never took the time to find out that Blacklivesmatters doesn't support the black Communities. It supports Riots and Anarchic, is funded by the leader in disruption George Soros.
If Blacklivesmatters cared about black lives then where have the been in Chicago and Detroit, Baltimore where blacks kill more blacks then any white people do ??
You will notice they only show up when a white person kills a black person

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Racism is what black lives matter is all about. If you can't see that then you're a fucking moron.

Nobody is holding black people down apart from themselves.

None of these piece of shit companies say anything about supporting blue lives. It's all about pandering to the squeaky wheel instead of their actual customers. If I had stocks in a company with that mindset I'd fuck them off immediately.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Already canceled prime, and netflix. When I see a show that has one single reference to or about the agenda, I switch off. Amazon doesn't sell anything I truly want.

The phone is next. I've realized i spend/waste too much of my life on the phone, the internet, and infront of the tv. I should , and will spend more time with my horses, cars, family, and friends, in that order.

·
Smuck
5,235 Posts
No problem, I think their website sucks ass and never used them anyway.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I can't afford $6 for rivets from the hardware store. I can't afford $1 for a bolt. I buy my shit on amazon so I can build shit every day, so I can go see shit in my beautiful Country instead of posting stupid shit all day on the internet. Oh, and the typical "yet here you are" bullshit from the 5 year old's.....yeah, go fuck yourself.
Zim

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
I'm a normal person. This forum has always had overly racist overtones. I just thought it was hilarious when I saw it this morning knowing how much you guys on here love your Amazon.

You're not a normal person. A normal person can see that what a liberal fuckwit calls racism is actually realism. There are VERY few actual racists on here. 99% or more would tell you they don't hate a person because of the colour of their skin. It's about their actions. Their culture. Their false victimization.

I'm glad you thought it was hilarious. Wanker.

·
Registered
14,693 Posts
Already canceled prime, and netflix. When I see a show that has one single reference to or about the agenda, I switch off. Amazon doesn't sell anything I truly want.

The phone is next. I've realized i spend/waste too much of my life on the phone, the internet, and infront of the tv. I should , and will spend more time with my horses, cars, family, and friends, in that order.
The fone/tv/little time for that, internet just for the right wing deplorable content, shop is the refuge. Amazon, an evil habit that I try to control, getting better.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You're not a normal person. A normal person can see that what a liberal fuckwit calls racism is actually realism. There are VERY few actual racists on here. 99% or more would tell you they don't hate a person because of the colour of their skin. It's about their actions. Their culture. Their false victimization.

I'm glad you thought it was hilarious. Wanker.
Was George Floyd falsely victimized you stupid fucker?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts