Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
"The recession has erased 8 million private jobs. Even before the downturn, private wages were eroding because of the substitution of health and pension benefits for taxable salaries".

Do you think the loss of Private Jobs had anything to do with it??? Obama's a piece of garbage but this junk was already rolling along before he took office.

·
T5 & T56 building fool
25,285 Posts
We are in super deep shit right now. The question is who's gonna get out and lock in the hubs so we can try to get out of it?

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
We didn't have a health care crisis until Clintons created one with the Welfare Reform Act, which essentially DOUBLED the medicare rolls.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Stop this planet, I WANT OFF!!

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,582 Posts
obama sucks..i would rather have corky in office them his dumb ass...this stupid fucker has no common sense..let me blow a year and half of the gov time on health care why we still have jobs droping like they are in a black hole..

Yeah good job there buddy

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
JUST KILL YOURSELVES NOW, OR FOR THE COWARDS, WAIT TILL 2012!!! :rolleyes:

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Haven't you guys been paying any attention @ all.....Obama says LeBron James is a perfect fit for the Chicago Bulls, Yeah we know where his priorities are, LMFAO

·
Registered
26,474 Posts
"The recession has erased 8 million private jobs. Even before the downturn, private wages were eroding because of the substitution of health and pension benefits for taxable salaries".

Do you think the loss of Private Jobs had anything to do with it??? Obama's a piece of garbage but this junk was already rolling along before he took office.
All the Chi-Town Commie did was hit it with 3 stages.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
From what I'm hearing, the democowards are already positioning themselves to be the minority party after the mid-term elections.
My suggestion is that you find out who are the incumbants and vote their sorry asses out. We need a whole new bunch of crooks
running our country and our lives....................

·
Registered
334 Posts

Agreed! Even before Bush, it was Clinton who deregulated the banks and thats when the housing market went through the roof. Basically if you had a pulse you could now own a home and we will help you show income you dont have. Fast forward now all these poeple who bought houses cant aford them so the banks own them, now the banks cant aford them. So obama redistributes the debt and bails them out and we (the responsible poeple who made our own payments correctly and did not live beyond our means) are paying for them!!! Get out jail free card - as long as obama goes to jail for it there would be some satisfaction ( wont happen but you can always wish).

·
Registered
94 Posts
Agreed! Even before Bush, it was So obama redistributes the debt and bails them out and we (the responsible poeple who made our own payments correctly and did not live beyond our means) are paying for them!!! Get out jail free card - as long as obama goes to jail for it there would be some satisfaction ( wont happen but you can always wish).
The banks were bailed out under the TARP program, a Bush iniative, NOT an OBama initiative. I'm not a fan of either President, just trying to keep the facts straight!

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. That said why should any of us expect the Republicans to have their acts together this fall? The incumbents in Washington aren't listening regardless of their part affiliation. Why is it so easy to blame everything on Democrats while forgetting the phuck ups of the Republicans? It's time to send the whole bunch packing. Replace them all with new people with fresh ideas! The two party system is screwed. It's time for a third party to help mix things up.

Mark B...

·
Registered
185 Posts
The banks were bailed out under the TARP program, a Bush iniative, NOT an OBama initiative. I'm not a fan of either President, just trying to keep the facts straight!

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. That said why should any of us expect the Republicans to have their acts together this fall? The incumbents in Washington aren't listening regardless of their part affiliation. Why is it so easy to blame everything on Democrats while forgetting the phuck ups of the Republicans? It's time to send the whole bunch packing. Replace them all with new people with fresh ideas! The two party system is screwed. It's time for a third party to help mix things up.

Mark B...
X2

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Mark B...
The Tarp money came back in (repaid bank loans) and spent again when people weren't watching .........

·
Registered
734 Posts
and wasn't tarp also approved by congress when obama happened to work there.if i remember right they stopped campaigning to come and approve this bailout.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts