Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my money from the bet with 2091. Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Ugh. :smt064

Should I go back for more? :smt075

Have I really learned nothing? :smt075

Is it time to enter one of those 'centers' like I've seen on 'Intervention'? :smt100

Hmm. But with just one good bet, I can win it all back! :smt115

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just that **** will not make it 3 for 3.
Its not that I don't like **** I just like the odds.

OK, your on. If **** wins, you send me $5.00. If he doesn't, I send you $5.00. The Performance Transportation/Snyder Motorsports team is on a roll. Only Scruggs has a chance to defeat them right now.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Ill take that bet.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Jason is a friend of mine, but that has nothing to do with my bet. I know **** and his team are good racers and will be hard to beat but I like my odds.

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jason is a friend of mine, but that has nothing to do with my bet. I know **** and his team are good racers and will be hard to beat but I like my odds.

Ok, same bet as Maverick:
If **** wins, you send me $5.00. If he doesn't, I send you $5.00.

thats it for bets, except 2091.

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only Scruggs has a chance to beat him?????????? Are you on DRUGS!!!!!!!!! What about the badest car in the land, "THE MAD MAN"?

you feeling like you want some? how about the bet 2091 and I had but this time you have Taylor?

Whoever goes further in elims wins.

If they both go out in the same round, the faster losing ET will decide the win.

And, if you're so incline, we can spice it up a little further:

If Snyder & Taylor race head-to-head in Rounds 1, 2, or 3, the bet is automatically bumped to $10.

If Snyder & Taylor meet in he final, the bet is bumped to $20.

Well do ya?

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Only Scruggs has a chance to beat him?????????? Are you on DRUGS!!!!!!!!! What about the badest car in the land, "THE MAD MAN"?

I am hearing crickets, what about what I said:

you have Taylor?!
Whoever goes further in elims wins.

If they both go out in the same round, the faster losing ET will decide the win.

And, if you're so incline, we can spice it up a little further:

If Snyder & Taylor race head-to-head in Rounds 1, 2, or 3, the bet is automatically bumped to $10.

If Snyder & Taylor meet in he final, the bet is bumped to $20.

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CAN I GET IN FOR 5.00?

Hey Charley, let me see if David 71 wants to back up what he said. If not your in. That will be all the bets I will take on the VMP race.

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok. Maverick2500, Nate and Charley Smallen get ready. We're locked in. Next I'll be betting on **** winning the championship. That Performance Transportation/Snyder Motorsports team is on a roll and will be pretty much unstoppable. Larry and the gang have that car flying and **** hass really got a handle on driving. This PX no rules, heads up racing is badass.:smt041

1 - 20 of 32 Posts