Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTF. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...-universities-are-turning-men-into-women.html

Now men in general are the evil that the libtards want removed. They are threatened by men being men. FFS this craziness needs to stop. Or on the other hand as I heard someone comment. Hopefully this results in these numbers not reproducing

Article extract below

Universities across the fruited plain are trying to convince men to grow lady parts. And that’s a problem, America.

Campus Reform recently reported on efforts to provide “safe spaces” to fight back against what the academic world calls, “toxic masculinity.”

Instead of a country full of manly men, our universities want a nation full of Pajama Boys.

Oregon State University is hosting a “health masculinities conference.” Students will “engage in collective imagining to construct new futures for masculinities, unrestricted by power, privilege, and oppression.”

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Natural selection works perfectly in every animal species on the planet. Dems, who hold themselves as the "naturalist" party, can't seem to understand the same would go well for us. Instead, call a loser a winner, and support every non productive lifestyle there is. Ironic to me they are.

·
Registered
18,104 Posts
Smacked or punched a mother fucker lately? Had a kid smack or punch another? ( I'm not talking about walking around be Billy bad ass either, just the mere act of defending ones self.) This faggotry has been going on for a long time, paid the price more than once but what else would a government love more than a land full of pussies too scared to stand up and fight for their very survival?

·
Banned
119,183 Posts
Damn they are trying to turn us into Canadians .

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,543 Posts
We are generically hard wired to be alpha's and beta's. Safe spaces will not turn alpha's in to beta's. While university's may promote this crap there are still plenty of others driven to compete in this world. They will be our next leaders while the safe space crowd will be the next Democrats.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.