Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Bet most, if not all, of those leftys don't even have jobs and basically, don't want jobs. Total LOSERS.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are they supposed to be protesting about?, fag laws or something?, I'm not getting the balaclava thing.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
I can't see what either side really wanted to prove other than "fuck"
It's like those "free free free free" commercials.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,350 Posts
WEAK MINDS....AND WEAK BODIES

·
Registered
11,732 Posts

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
That's just somebody trying to ruin your day. Those people hate their own lives. Not much you can do with them.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,452 Posts
Total waste of time.

Total waste of oxygen. Avoid them, and avoid the legal problems that will arise.

·
Registered
11,732 Posts
Bunch of phucking punks with masks and bats.

·
Registered
32,611 Posts
They should stick to Facebook and forums where they can talk shit without risk of bloody lips and broken noses.
Somebody will hurt their feelers in real life.

·
Registered
708 Posts
pity they(antifa terrorists) ALL didn't get knocked the fuck out fucking cowards in masks.......

i can hear the crying now the day one of these antifa terrorists pulls a baseball bat/knife or the likes of an gets shot dead (an rightfully so)...........

it's about time all governments put antifa on the terrorist list where they should be an thus they'll be treated as terrorists anyone who thinks otherwise is a traitor and a terrorist supporter.......

·
Registered
17,760 Posts
What a bunch of dumb fucks. Makes me sick that they call them selves Americans.
They don't! They think they are citizens or the world not realizing 90% of the world would set them on fire!

·
Registered
8,437 Posts
THOSE are the type of people who shoot up schools and churches, make bombs and hurt innocents. Those antifa are weak, body and mind, but that won’t stop them from hurting people.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts