Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Josh and I would like to Thank The staff at The Shakedown for the quick response getting to the car and making sure josh was o.k. Very professional!!!! We would also like to say Thanks to Drummond Race Cars for giving us a Top Notch built car in which Josh was able to walk away from unharmed. And also to Steve and Cathy Drummond for sticking around and making sure we got the car loaded up ( what a task). Thanks to my wife and son for being there all weekend working your butts off!! Paul Major we also thank you for lending us a wheel and tire so the car would some what roll again. We will make sure you get it back before Ga. I know I am forgetting a few names but its been a long hard day. So Thanks to everyone for the kind words. We may be down but not out. Guess that leafspring record may be safe for just a little longer but we are coming for it!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Everyone, Brian Painter (SNIPER MOTORSPORTS)

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Glad to hear Josh is ok! If there is anything we can do to help with anything just let us know.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hey guys I'm up this morning and moving around good a little soreness on my right shoulder and side but nothing too bad. The car looks a lot worse than I do. Thanks again to the staff at Englishtown for getting to the car as quick as they did, it didn't knock me out but I was a little dumbfounded for a second. Also as Brian said a huge thanks to Drummond and his guys for building us such a safe car, and for staying and helping us load the car up.

The looks to be repairable and thats the plan for now, we'll get it disassembled and back to Steve to make sure the frame is still what it's supposed to be. Alot of cosmetic stuff and who knows what else we'll find when we get it tore down. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers, we'll be back but it may take a while. Once we find out exactly what all we need I will post it up, any help our fellow YellowBullet family members can give getting back out there is and will always be greatly appreciated.

Joshua Knight
Sniper Motorsports

·
Registered
782 Posts
Won't know for sure until we get it all torn apart. It sure looked rough with them dragging it away though.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got a call from Josh, Looks like we are not wasting any time, Car will be unloaded at the shop in a couple hours and the work will begin! We hope not to find any more structual issues than the front subframe. We will be making a rebuild thread soon with pics etc. Thanks to everyone again!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Glad youre ok, We could feel the hit across the track. I was cringing when they picked the car up with the fork lift. Main thing is you're ok.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Good luck, hope its not that bad, was looking forward to seeing you guy in Georgia again. Glad everyone is ok.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Glad you are ok. Hope to see her back together. That is one beautiful Nova.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts