Yellow Bullet Forums banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Thanks Chris, it's gonna be a drawn out process with the rebuild. We plan on doing the things that we wanted to the 1st time but due to rules and $ wasn't able to. Your car is gonna be a piece of art when its finished, the wait will be worth it

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 · (Edited)
Well now that Christmas has came and gone, We now have parts on the way! Got to say thanks to Smith Racecraft for working with us on getting our new front subframe order all buttoned up. Hope to see it arrive at Drummond Race Cars at the end of the week or beginning of the next. They were a delight to work with. We still have a pile of parts to get. Our plan is to get the car back rolling again and work on the details as we can. Can't wait to get back out to race!! Guess I now know what its like being an addict that cant get his fix. LOL

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
Hopefully it will be at least 200lbs lighter!!! Then the rumor of it being a hacked or cut up race car will be true! ''NOT''

im avoiding that route msyelf with my coupe-im building it to race-but avoiding cutting it up,using great weld on and bolt on parts-but the temptation to just start cutting is there....

especially after seeing what racecraft has in store for everyone..

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Hopefully it will be at least 200lbs lighter!!! Then the rumor of it being a hacked or cut up race car will be true! ''NOT''

not like that "other" car there?

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Didnt see any other hacked up race cars but I did spot a Saleen Stang someone is building:cool:. The tubs you got from Thomas, did they come with the liners?

yes, kelver.... 2.3 lbs total weight.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.