Yellow Bullet Forums banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Damn man you hit that wall HARD!! I have a 1/4 panel for passenger side that you guys can have. I wont be using it. Just pm ifyour interested. I saws the car in feb at Georgia and its one of my favorites. You have any pics for us to see how bad it is??

·
Registered
449 Posts
Damn man you hit that wall HARD!! I have a 1/4 panel for passenger side that you guys can have. I wont be using it. Just pm ifyour interested. I saws the car in feb at Georgia and its one of my favorites. You have any pics for us to see how bad it is??
FREE SOUNDS BETTER THEN GOING THRU ME....IN OHIO TOO MAY BE CLOSER TO PITTSBURGH TO GUYS KEEP ME POSTED

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Hey man thanks. is it a skin or full quarter? let me talk to my partner and see what we can do. No pics just 1 my wife took on her phone but i think there is 1 of it on the fork lift on the sniper motorsports crash thread someone started. Trust me its just hard for us to look at.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
We didnt take any pics of the car after the crash, if anyone has some post them up so everyone can see what we are working with. We got the car stripped last night and found it got the wheel tub and floor pan right behind the passenger seat and a down bar up front, also got the carbon fiber door panel and 1/4 also. It will be going to Drummond Race car in a week or 2 to get checked over more to make sure all is still in check.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Thanks to all that has went out of their way to help us!! It is greatly appreciated. We will formally thank everyone in 1 big post coming soon to make sure everyone knows your names and companies.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Well we finally got the car to Drummond Race Cars on Thursday and everything looks like we will be proceeding with the rebuild. He found nothing more to be alarmed with. Josh and I are discussing any changes that will be made to the car before its return to action. We would like to thank Jason Smith for the great deal on the windshield and Randy Lambert for getting it back to Va for us. Also 83G-CHIEF for a great deal on a full quater panel, we will be in touch to purchase when the car returns from Drummonds. Midgetman will also be in contact soon about some of the parts you have. Thanks again to all that has helped out thus far!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Thanks Heavy! It should be an even nicer piece and lighter when it returns. I would also like to thank Blownghost68 for going above and beyond to try and get us the 1/4 skin he had but after looking we are gonna have to use a full 1/4 replacement. Thanks to Ron Rhodes for getting the prices back to us so quickly about the fiberglass and other things

·
Registered
449 Posts
Well we finally got the car to Drummond Race Cars on Thursday and everything looks like we will be proceeding with the rebuild. He found nothing more to be alarmed with. Josh and I are discussing any changes that will be made to the car before its return to action. We would like to thank Jason Smith for the great deal on the windshield and Randy Lambert for getting it back to Va for us. Also 83G-CHIEF for a great deal on a full quater panel, we will be in touch to purchase when the car returns from Drummonds. Midgetman will also be in contact soon about some of the parts you have. Thanks again to all that has helped out thus far!
No problem guys just let me know when and ill have it ready for ya!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
As long as my car don't get pushed aside again! Dam Sal and Willingham love to break my balls.....

I was at drummond saw your car while I picked mine up!

Fuckers

Good luck with the rebuild.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.