Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
It spun early and got side ways about 100 ft out! Swapped side to side a few times and slapped the wall on the right side! Didn't get to see how bad the damage was! Very nice car hated to see it happen!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Dam sorry hear about the accident. hope everybody is ok.

·
spoolin...
4,394 Posts
Saw some pics on Facebook, did not look too good at all :(

Hopefully they can get that thing straightened out and back out there better then ever! Goodluck guys

·
Registered
930 Posts
Just to let everyone know Josh is o.k!!!!!! Thats the main thing! Car is rough but fixable. We will start to disassemble it this week

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hated too watch that, I did get too see it after words and I really hope you can get it back together, That is one bad ass, great looking car and I hope too see it out again, sorry about the accident but glad Josh is ok, now I guess it's time to "do work" best of luck getting back out again :p

·
Registered
896 Posts
I was right there when it happended, it was a hard hit and sounded horrible. I am glad the driver is ok the car is replaceable. Just wanted to thank the driver for still trying to put on a show with that bad ass car.

·
Sizeable Member
7,739 Posts
You never want to see this. Glad the driver was ok.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yeah PAINTBUCKET went a little nuts when they picked it up with the forklift, from the initial looks the forklift didn't do any additional damage, but won't know for sure til we get the car unloaded. I think the pictures make the car look a lot worse than what it appears to be at this point. We took the door and fenders off before loading it up, hopefully it isn't any worse than what we see now.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Why the hell are they using a forklift, dont they have a flatbed? I would of stood between the forklift and car and told them hell no...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts