Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

Ass, Gas or Grass
The fuck did my quote go?

Registered
well IMO if we want to go down this road, no electronics, food is going to get scarce, minimal tools, pharmaceuticals you getting the picture.
IMO China is going to reach a point and say we do not want to ship to the US and we will be crippled.
Never happen. We would be inconvenienced for awhile, they would go broke & starve to death. After they sold all our shit back to us at pennies on the dollar.

Registered
Never happen. We would be inconvenienced for awhile, they would go broke & starve to death. After they sold all our shit back to us at pennies on the dollar.

A long while, look at what this "pandemic" has caused, it would be worse than this.

Smart Ass Conservative
So true

Smart Ass Conservative

Registered
I've been saying this for years. Companies are in business to make money. That's no secret. What happens if they are finding certain items are not selling? They find out why and make changes to their offerings so that their products sell.

So as long as "dumb Americans" keep buying that cheap junk. Guess what? That's right. Their gonna keep on selling it. Want to see a change in America? Change who gets your 馃挵.

We are more than able to produce the finest products in the world.

Stop wanting everything for yourself. And start spending your money with friend, family, relatives and neighbors. In time, you will find it comes back to you.

All the 馃挵 that goes to China and places like that are gone forever.

Registered
Pedigree and a lot of the large brand dog treats are made in china, and don't look for it on the package because it won't be there. If it doesn't say where its made, it's made in china and goes back on the shelf.

KEVIN CAPS LOCK
well IMO if we want to go down this road, no electronics, food is going to get scarce, minimal tools, pharmaceuticals you getting the picture.
IMO China is going to reach a point and say we do not want to ship to the US and we will be crippled.
THATS JUST A DUMB ANALOGY ... WE CAN MAKE EVERYTHING THAT WE GET FROM CHINA...AND MAKE IT BETTER....I CANT BELIEVE WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO THINK WE WILL SUFFER WITHOIT CHINA
...LMAO

Registered
Pedigree and a lot of the large brand dog treats are made in china, and don't look for it on the package because it won't be there. If it doesn't say where its made, it's made in china and goes back on the shelf.
Just like this from 2007 where pets died because pet food from China was contaminated with melamine.

Registered
We have to start somewhere, we were sold out by the politians. have to start making everything here, just like we couldn't drill our way out for oil.
screw chicoms. wake up!

Registered
THATS JUST A DUMB ANALOGY ... WE CAN MAKE EVERYTHING THAT WE GET FROM CHINA...AND MAKE IT BETTER....I CANT BELIEVE WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO THINK WE WILL SUFFER WITHOIT CHINA
...LMAO

but we do not, there will be a long lag time till we can spool up production.

Registered
Globalism is showing a lot of fail recently. Did people get it? I'd bet shit lands right back... may not be next day but give it a year or few and will be back buying crap from the Chinese.

Registered
I agree but two things that I know: people are cheap and will buy cheap shit; corporations will press their government lackeys to keep the offshoring deal going.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts