Yellow Bullet Forums banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Just be glad you didnt wake up on a Saturday afternoon about 2oclock and stumble out of your bedroom WITHOUT YOUR GLASSES ON and look down at your feet to see a long black looking thing laying in the hallway.. (no not a black dildo!! lol)

It was a 4ft long copper head.. Went back to the bedroom and regrouped.. Put on my shit kickers and grabbed the trusty ol pellet gun.. After shooting 2 holes thru my kitchen cabnets I finally capped that fucker right in the head.. :D

That is the 3rd copper head in the 3-4ft long range that I've killed in the past 6-7 years.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Oh yeah.. If you ever see a snake in your house, but it gets away and you can't find it go to the warmest places in your house or shop and take a look. You can usually find them in the kitchen behind the fridge or oven.

Way back when a friend of mine had a small python get loose in his apartment and he couldn't find it for 2 days. We got stoned one night and I cooked a frozen pizza in the oven.. While I'm eating I keep hearing some popping noise coming from the stove so I go check it out.. The damn snake had climbed up in the back of the oven where the electrical connections were and I zapped the shit out of his ass!!! haha 1 more dead snake down

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Just be glad you didnt wake up on a Saturday afternoon about 2oclock and stumble out of your bedroom WITHOUT YOUR GLASSES ON and look down at your feet to see a long black looking thing laying in the hallway.. (no not a black dildo!! lol)

It was a 4ft long copper head.. Went back to the bedroom and regrouped.. Put on my shit kickers and grabbed the trusty ol pellet gun.. After shooting 2 holes thru my kitchen cabnets I finally capped that fucker right in the head.. :D

That is the 3rd copper head in the 3-4ft long range that I've killed in the past 6-7 years.

you get them in your house?

·
Registered
348 Posts
A guy here at work had a boa that was between 6' and 7' that he would leave loose in his apartment at night. He said that he would put water in the tub so that the snake would crawl in the tub and crap...One morning around 3am...he woke up feeling cold...come to find out that snake had crawled up under the covers and was laying along his back...with its head on the pillow behind him..I would have died right there!

Rick

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
PUSSY's!!! Skeerd of a little ole snake. Nothing funnier than seeing a 200+pound man scream like a school girl. LOL!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I was walking the powerline at my hunting club last September, and as I was stepping forward, I happened to notice the 6' timber rattler in front of my foot. If it had not been about 50 degrees out that morning, I would have gotten bit. Turned out the 45 bit harder. I couldnt tell you how many rounds got blasted in that joker. I hate snakes and would assume kill one than look at it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I once stepped on a snake and couldn't move. The damn snake was trying to get away but I was two damn scared to move. It took years before I could drive over one on the road. Now I aim for the head and floor it. I would rather be near an a gator than a snake anyday. We were in a canoe one day when a 4 foot gator came up next to us. No problem. A snake way across the bayou will have me running all the time.

A DEAD SNAKE IS A GOOD SNAKE.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
every man has their fear, regardless of size...what's yours.?
Here's mine. I've dug snakes all my life and I don't mind spiders at all, but these fucking centipedes really give me the creepy-crawlies. I found this medium-sized one in my garage. I've found them in the field nearly a foot long, and they're aggressive as hell, and pretty damn venomous, too.

I hosed this bad boy down with 20ft wasp spray and it took him about 15 minutes to die. That just ain't right.

·
Registered
7,487 Posts
i,m not fond of snakes or rodents , stubled upon a snake den yrs back while mountain biking , walked thru a clearing on the side of the road to take a piss and thought i was haing a acid flashback , the damn ground was moving , there was at least a 100+ snakes basking in the sun , freaked the shit right out of me .

rats spoke me as well was lying on the floor leveling off my lathe and a huge warf rat ran over me trying to fin a place to hide ,i damn near hit the ceiling in the shop jumping the fuck out of there LOL

·
Registered
763 Posts
I live in Ky too, never seen a water Moccassin and Ima true outdoorsman, hunting fishing 4 wheeling atv'n. Only two venomous snakes you will see in my area, and I have only seen a few in my life time Copper heads, and small Eastern Rattlesnakes. I have only seen the Eastern rattlesnakes dead that someone else has killed. I have only seen a handfull of copperheads but that is plenty for me. I live in the North East part of Ky though.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.