Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see what people are using for a light weight fab 9 for a new edge capable of taking 3000hp or run close to 4.0s? There is so many housing options like Racecraft, TRZ, Team Z, Merillat Racing and so many more to chose from. My problem is there is so many options, one having a single upper hole to as many as 9 on the top and as many as 11 on some lowers. i know one needs to have the adjustability in the rear to do what the car needs to do but having to many holes for your uppers and lower a little over over kill? what rear housing is the best bang for the buck for a small tire new edge? any info and ideas would be great. Thanks in advance.

·
Mike
7,207 Posts
How many holes in your belt, sometimes you just need them. I will put my vote for TRZ, the gang has been most helpful, and will be there after the sale. You are getting up there power wise, and I'm sure your doing your homework.

·
Registered
15,999 Posts
Merillat Racing.
Marty is a baaaaad man!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Marty Merillet has some killer stuff thats for sure. his number is 419-583-6699 if u want to chat with him. His product is money well spent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts