Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 987 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moparts is a "family site" and heavily moderated. Seems like some guys over there getting their posts deleted....
Some guys cant post over there (banned)

What do you have to say?? You know the 'Bullet dont mind LOL

·
Small block streeter
852 Posts
Hopin to be there with a sb st street car.I think there should be no wheelie bars!!

Oh yea this is the bullet in on one

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Great idea Tony. I can't wait to see what all BS will go on here. I'll just get one thing out of the way....Nobody is gonna offend me and I love to talk smack. So let the games begin.

Oh yeah....in on 1!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I AM making some changes to my car to make sure i can run well at theses two races......Dont want to get "run over"
I missed all the action during the KOS days...dont want to miss it this time

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I AM making some changes to my car to make sure i can run well at theses two races......Dont want to get "run over"
I missed all the action during the KOS days...dont want to miss it this time

Oh snap...ur not gonna take the floormats out are you??

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
And what the hell is up with these guys bitchin about the tire rule? Have they ever seen a race like this where 32" tall and 14" wide tires are allowed? They keep bitchin about DOT tires. Well 275/295/315 radials are DOT approved right? In my book it ain't much of a "street" car with 14 x 32s on it! I guess people just wanna gripe and complain about anything. Here I thought I had made the rules so loose nobody would gripe. Guess I was wrong again!

·
Tire Waster
7,086 Posts
Mention the Car Craft article where they are putting an LS1 engine in a Demon and watch them flip out! I was rolling yesterday.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And what the hell is up with these guys bitchin about the tire rule? Have they ever seen a race like this where 32" tall and 14" wide tires are allowed? They keep bitchin about DOT tires. Well 275/295/315 radials are DOT approved right? In my book it ain't much of a "street" car with 14 x 32s on it! I guess people just wanna gripe and complain about anything. Here I thought I had made the rules so loose nobody would gripe. Guess I was wrong again!
YOU GOT GUYS GOING 7's on 275's
big tires?? come on, just get 10.5 X 31 W's take offs (10 or less runs) You can buy those around here for 150.00 or less
There really is NO excuse....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
big tires?? come on, just get 10.5 X 31 W's take offs (10 or less runs) You can buy those around here for 150.00 or less

That tire wouldn't work either. 29.5" is the tallest slick allowed. 315/325 radial is the tallest radial allowed.

My car is sittin on 28" non Ws.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Who gives a shit. Small tire matches small dicks and big egos. You will be lucky to get 6 cars to show up. All street car? Yea that word street must come in when they drive the car from the trailor. You say you have 20 signed up.Let me tell you of those 20 most are Moparts nut sack hangers. They either don't have a car ready or have the money to drive a long distance to a all Mopar race.
Now that there is 2 races and only one that have any sponsors and its not yours, even less car will show.
Have you taken notice that the guys that really have fast mopars and know how to build one have stoped posting on your post over at Moparts.
As far as deleting post over at Moparts.Its their playground and their balls they can do what ever they want. Don't like it start your own web site. With that said most of the time I don't admit to being a member.
You bring this crap over here you better watch out.There are alot more fast small tire real race cars here that are Chevy or Ford.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Who gives a shit. Small tire matches small dicks and big egos. You will be lucky to get 6 cars to show up. All street car? Yea that word street must come in when they drive the car from the trailor. You say you have 20 signed up.Let me tell you of those 20 most are Moparts nut sack hangers. They either don't have a car ready or have the money to drive a long distance to a all Mopar race.
Now that there is 2 races and only one that have any sponsors and its not yours, even less car will show.
Have you taken notice that the guys that really have fast mopars and know how to build one have stoped posting on your post over at Moparts.
As far as deleting post over at Moparts.Its their playground and their balls they can do what ever they want. Don't like it start your own web site. With that said most of the time I don't admit to being a member.
You bring this crap over here you better watch out.There are alot more fast small tire real race cars here that are Chevy or Ford.
dOES this mean your NOT making it to either of the races???
:smt102

·
Registered
575 Posts
See Tony thats the problem QuickDart502 was wondering why a stock block 502 N/A with et streets could not compete As for me I run a 31 10.5 non w because of wheel speed I run a 727 and a dana60 more mopar than most out there but i would have to 28" tire.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
See Tony thats the problem QuickDart502 was wondering why a stock block 502 N/A with et streets could not compete As for me I run a 31 10.5 non w because of wheel speed I run a 727 and a dana60 more mopar than most out there but i would have to 28" tire.
Dont forget these races, or at least one is 1/8 mile. Your car might work better with a little gear in it
THey are also 6 months away....plenty of time to make changes

·
Registered
853 Posts
dOES this mean your NOT making it to either of the races???
:smt102
I think it means he is a closet ford and chevy lover! Lol.

·
Back to the front!
5,449 Posts
someone is always going to bitch, no matter what
:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 987 Posts