Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the small block alway has a way of peeking its head out and saying im not done yet. hats off to glidden on perfecting the small block ford nitrous package hes been racing for years.and also to andy jensen for showing how to get it done with a single turbo small block chevy. in the world of the baddest screw hemis,big block twin turbo engines of all sorts,the 1000 cubic inch 100,000 dollar nitrous engines its good to see that hard work and perserverence pays. its very hard to understand that what was done today was even possible.congrats guys

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Got to remember how light these small block cars are compared to big blocks.

Glidden, White, Jensen. I bet all of these cars weigh under 2200lbs. Thats why they all run outlaw racing in ADRL.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Got to remember how light these small block cars are compared to big blocks.

Glidden, White, Jensen. I bet all of these cars weigh under 2200lbs. Thats why they all run outlaw racing in ADRL.
correct-

but i think he is just saying how far the parts and tunning as come from day one-

i am amazed by some of u guys everyday as too what u guys come up with from day to day

Thanks

Nick--

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im aware of the cars

im very aware of the cars and the weights. everybody builds what they like.these other people could build light weight combos also, of course it would have to be a smallblock. i am mainly stating whats possible if you stay after it and dont give up.

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
im very aware of the cars and the weights. everybody builds what they like.these other people could build light weight combos also, of course it would have to be a smallblock. i am mainly stating whats possible if you stay after it and dont give up.
Whats wrong cant sleep. you going to drive my heap tonight :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts