Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What companies are making small block mopar heads. I cant find anything but stock and edelbrock.

·
Registered
21,090 Posts
What companies are making small block mopar heads. I cant find anything but stock and edelbrock.
I could try answering this, but I'd be tempted to post a link to FABO, and as we all know that would REALLY piss off magnumdustedphuctard

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mopar Performance (W2-W9) - Entry Level to Race
Indy - Company sucks, products are decent. Order through a vendor not direct.
Brodix - Avoid, over priced, under performing
Edelbrock - Decent entry level
ProComp - Edelbrock Knockoff's

·
Registered
927 Posts
EQ, stock replacement, a little better. Hughes has some heads too. Not a small block guy. S/F....Ken M

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
IMO, The Mopar Performance or Brodix. The Indy heads are good, but like what was said, bad support and long wait time can kill a project...

We have a few guy's running the Brodix stuff with good results. The Mopar performance stuff is very good and must do your home work.

Whats the Combo & Goals?

·
Registered
667 Posts
I believe that the Indy heads are for bigger cubes like 470" range. Any thing under use edelbrock. I'm not sure the W heads will fit a stock block. I have a 360" with stock iron Aero heads with 2.02, 1.65 valves. It held its own against bigger motors.

Have you guys order from Indy? I have.

·
slams revolving doors
3,856 Posts
have any of you fooled with the edelbrock victor 16deg head?
Still not for sale. Would be nice if they make some to sell.
You can get close to 600 hp with edelbrock rpm heads without a whole lot of work.
I'm at about 550 with a 418" and a flat tappet cam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts