Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Slipknot bass player found dead!!!!

5K views 61 replies 48 participants last post by  493dart 
#1 ·
Police say metal band Slipknot bassist Paul Gray has been found dead in an Iowa hotel room.

Police say a hotel employee found the 38-year-old Gray dead Monday in a room at the Town Plaza Hotel in Urbandale, a suburb of Des Moines. Foul play isn't suspected. An autopsy is planned for Tuesday.

#5 ·
R.I.P. :(

#15 ·
Sad to hear this, but don't make me sad how he died. Drugs all around, multi arrests for drugs. These guys have life on a platter, and all they do is find a way to be a bad example to kids and waste all that talent and fame.

#46 ·
i wont say too much right now , but there are no "drugs all around" in that band. Not even close. Some of them dont even fucking drink. They are all close friends and i traveled the world with them.

There are no "multi arrests".
paul was arrested on a traffic accident and had a small amount of coke in the car years ago.

the drummer got into some minor trouble here and there. and thats it . these are all small town Iowa guys and great people--- one happened to have some drug problems . Dont believe the Bs you read in the media.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.