Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suspect I'm not the only one experiencing this. The local gun stores can't keep popular firearm models (especially home defense style) on their shelves. Yes, there may be other places to find the model you want, but it used to be that you could find it right at the local place. My local pawn shop can't even keep used guns in stock. And the display cases are half empty. The guns that are on the shelf are not the fast movers. WalMart here still sells long guns, but the shotguns disappear as soon as a new shipment arrives.

Since this has been the case for so long, is it going to remain like this forever? Take care. Tom Worthington.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Same here. Popular stuff is flying off the shelves. Wal Mart here is getting in some AR rifles now that typically last less than 2 days on the shelf each. Shotguns are just as bad.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
look at the recent events going on in the world, and summer is here for shooting. this is why people keep buying guns. Demand will go down eventually, but thats after everyone is already armed.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Election year Liberals vs Conservatives only this year if Obama wins again he will proceed aggressively behind the scenes with Brady bill type legislation. That combined with the media trying there best to start a race war via Travon Martin home defense is at the top of the list for previously unarmed/under prepared families.

·
Habitual Linestepper
1,457 Posts
I suspect I'm not the only one experiencing this. The local gun stores can't keep popular firearm models (especially home defense style) on their shelves. Yes, there may be other places to find the model you want, but it used to be that you could find it right at the local place. My local pawn shop can't even keep used guns in stock. And the display cases are half empty. The guns that are on the shelf are not the fast movers. WalMart here still sells long guns, but the shotguns disappear as soon as a new shipment arrives.

Since this has been the case for so long, is it going to remain like this forever? Take care. Tom Worthington.

Not sure how far this store is from you but it's worth the drive, if it fires a projectile they have it. Prices are right as well, definitely worth a look if you haven't Been there already.
http://mackeyslanding.com/products.htm

·
Registered
14,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure how far this store is from you but it's worth the drive, if it fires a projectile they have it. Prices are right as well, definitely worth a look if you haven't Been there already.
http://mackeyslanding.com/products.htm
67 miles away. I may just have to make the trip. Thanks for the heads up! :) Take care. Tom Worthington.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts